PDA

View Full Version : Aerocontractors Nigeria salary late.

Dadanawa
5th May 2009, 13:08
Can anyone confirm or deny the rumour that Aero has not paid April's salary to any of their expatriate staff.

If this is true, that's not a good sign.

Dnapps
5th May 2009, 14:24
This my friend is true. The company has been screwing around with the Expats since last July. Travel expenses aren't been paid and salaries have been late almost every month since July. This is by far the latest, but is no surprise. With the state of their management, nothing better can be expected. Nepotism at its best! This company is built upon excuses. Everyone points a finger at the other person (management that is). Aero has no money. All their money has been wasted on the top who do nothing; and their high priced consultants who know nothing. Pay up what you owe Aero. Your expats have fulfilled their contractual obligations. Be honest for once!

Dnapps

Capt.5N-CBB
5th May 2009, 14:36
dats really bad being that i have always wished 2 fly for aero contractors sometime soon,eh yah sori 2 my budds who fly with them,guess guys r going thru some hard time like tho.:sad:

Dadanawa
5th May 2009, 15:08
So, instead of hiring all these high-priced consultants, why did they not source any needed expertise from within their own employee base?
Do they not believe in their own people?
It seems logical to me that those within should know the most about the problems of Aero.
Judging from the amount of employees they have from all over the world, combined with an input from local staff, I'm sure that everyone's collective experience could have been put to good use.
You know sometimes these consultants are no wiser than the people they're supposed to be helping.

My 2 cents.

hailow
5th May 2009, 15:08
well said dude.........every nephew preferably is working with aro regardless of qualification........what qualification..........none needed cause the ones at the top, its like lights on but no one is home. The fact that aero is so lax obout their contractural obligations to expat employees is a dicrect result of the complac. of thevery same expats. You see aero been dishing out a whole lot of cow dung for a while and the guys been shoveling it.........time to take a stand. Unless you want to continue being prey to ther juju.

unstable load
6th May 2009, 00:30
Maybe AERO are starting to pay off the $200+ mil they owe CHC...........before they totally pull out of the country and cut off the earnings from Rotor wing.

Either that or the desire to become the prime carrier in Naija is overriding the desire to do little things like honour their obligations.