View Full Version : Question for Condor or LTU pilots

Donkey Duke
3rd May 2009, 16:38
When you fly to the Caribbean and fly to places with one or two weekly flights, how do you get from island to island instead of having a full week layover? Is there a prop or charter service that flies your whole crew to the next island? What kind of plane is it? Always wondered. Cheers! DD

brakedwell
3rd May 2009, 20:34
When I was with Lauda Air we used to transfer from arrival island to departure island on American Airways, always via their Miami hub which was a real pain in the ar$e. Sudflug did the same.

el caballero rojo
8th May 2009, 20:42
For e.g. SAP Servicios Aeros Professionales on the Dominican Republic with Jetstream 31. From LRM to PUJ or the other way around.
A lot of American Airlines and Mexicana as well. From time to time Air Jamaica....ja mannn!!!!:)

oceancrosser
8th May 2009, 21:06
For e.g. SAP Servicios Aeros Professionales on the Dominican Republic with Jetstream 31. From LRM to PUJ or the other way around.

Er, um, I think IŽll take the Miami roundtrip :ugh: But then IŽll do almost anything to avoid a week in the D.R. :}

K.Whyjelly
12th May 2009, 15:44
Used SAP quite a few times and more than satisfied with the service provided. Even more satisfied with the cold beer and sandwiches they provide for in flight nourishment!! Personally prefer the B1900 over the J31

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb219/A330Skygod/DSC_0024.jpg

Donkey Duke
14th May 2009, 08:08
That is a great picture. Where was it taken? Was this for Thomas Cook? Why do you like the B1900 better? Do you usually take the turboprop right after the flight from Europe, or do you layover and then take the prop prior to your next flight? Where have you taken SAP--between which airports? Very interesting. Thanks A lot. Cheers.