PDA

View Full Version : Clowns

dogeared
2nd May 2009, 21:56
Anyone else scared of them? I'm not a violent man but i could shoot every last one of them on sight.

tony draper
2nd May 2009, 21:59
Buggah! hope yer never meet up wi a dinosaur then,still one tends to agree with you not in the least bit funny, but hardly scary,comedy from another age is all,like Arthur Askey
:)

Rollingthunder
2nd May 2009, 22:09
Sorry, no time for clowns............ still working on the mimes.

dogeared
2nd May 2009, 22:21
Mimes are on the list as well.I was at a bike show at weekend and there was a george formby lookalike there,Its took me all week to get the image of the scary git out of my mind.

RJM
3rd May 2009, 03:02
Clowns, mimes - ventriloquist's puppets are on the list too.

Little wooden bastards - opening up their boxes in the middle of the night and looking evilly around... :eek:

Krystal n chips
3rd May 2009, 06:36
Erm, you failed to mention which particular occupation you had in mind given the over abundance of choice we have in the UK.....:E

OFSO
3rd May 2009, 06:46
Don't hate 'em but I don't like 'em either, something very creepy about a clown, I feel threatened by them.

You should read Steven King's "It".

I dislike clowns but I really really am scared of Father Christmas. Was terrified of FC as a child and now some half centuary later I still find them frightening, lurking in shop doorways, grinning menacingly behind all those white whiskers, and grabbing one from behind going "ho ho ho".

Fliegenmong
3rd May 2009, 08:09
Clowns and ventriloquist's dummies scare the crap out of me, well maybe not but they are damn creepy

henry crun
3rd May 2009, 08:53
How does everyone feel about Punch & Judy ? :}

Hobo
3rd May 2009, 08:57
Clowns? You're not referring to the Conservative Party are you?

If so you are forgiven.

Lon More
3rd May 2009, 09:10
ventriloquist's puppets are on the list too
I'd let Nina Conti (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E25ebRjx8w0) stick her hand up me any time. :(

anotherthing
3rd May 2009, 09:33
Shurely not Lon... maybe you'd like to put your hand up her monkey, but not the other way round :eek:

Lon More
3rd May 2009, 10:35
I'm prepared to try anything once, or twice.
Besides, she's got smaller hands than my proctologist.

OFSO
3rd May 2009, 10:44
my proctologist

I knew a married couple once who were a perfect match.

He was a leading proctologist, and she was a pain in the arse.

anotherthing
3rd May 2009, 11:23
I'm an amateur proctologist - although not regular, I like to keep my hand in...

sisemen
3rd May 2009, 13:29
I once went to the circus and the clowns somehow singled me out to make fun of me. Eventually it got a bit wearing and the next time a comment was aimed in my direction I used all my wit and repartee and shouted out.....

"**** OFF yer red nosed bastard!"

Bakgat
3rd May 2009, 15:55
Got fired as a proctologist,bad depth perception:oh:

dead_pan
3rd May 2009, 16:15
How does everyone feel about Punch & Judy ?
The one in Bournemouth got closed down due to concerns over its candid portrayal of domestic violence, police brutality and the inhumane treatment of crocodiles. Either that or it was cr*p.

Richard & Judy are much better, although I do feel sorry for the puppeteers...

Juud
3rd May 2009, 18:28
dogeared, been here (http://www.phobias-help.com/clown_phobia.html) yet?
They even have a forum where they discuss things like coulrophobia. ;)

G-CPTN
3rd May 2009, 19:26
A man has just been on holiday to Blackpool, and while he was there, he saw a man with a dog. The dog wouldn’t stop barking so the man hit it with a stick and killed it.
His wife had a right go at him and he hit her with the stick and killed her as well.
Someone called the police and when the policeman tried to arrest him, he killed him by hitting him with the stick.
To top it all, the crocodile ran away with the sausages.

Ken Wells
3rd May 2009, 19:54
A UK version of CSI has been shelved.

It was to be based in Widnes, untill they found the residents did not have any dental records and the DNA was all the same.

Foss
3rd May 2009, 20:27
Ah... sweet moments in life.
Your first true love..
Your first car..
Your first divorce..

Telling your younger brother Santa doesn't exist. :E

OFSO
3rd May 2009, 21:04
Telling Santa you'd like:

Your first true love..
Your first car..
Your first divorce..

Lon More
3rd May 2009, 21:33
Your first true love.. turns out to be the local bike
Your first car.. . is a rust bucket with a bent MOT
Your first divorce.. takes 50% of everything; the second takes 50% of what is over. So on ad-infinitum

Otto Throttle
4th May 2009, 15:09
Fear of clowns eh?

Don't watch this then..............:E

YouTube - Philips Carousel Commercial - Adam Berg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ3D4CqHbJM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fpresurfer%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2Fsearch%3Fupda ted%2Dmax%3D2009%2D04%2D23T06%253A58%253A00%252B02%253A00&feature=player_embedded)