PDA

View Full Version : British Royal Family Mooned...

Scrubbed
1st May 2009, 19:20
Was it Harry Pothead up to his old tricks again????

Read on....................

Couple arrested for having sex near Windsor Castle

Queen Elizabeth II was at home at Windsor Castle, the sentries who guard her were on duty, and the large park surrounding the magnificent building was full of tourists on a Sunday afternoon.

So it didn't take long for people to realise that something was out of order when a couple enjoying a picnic on the lawn had too much to drink, stripped naked and began having sex on their blanket.

"One window from the guardroom opened up and when a soldier saw what was going on he told his mates - and lots of windows opened up," witness Mark Robinson told The Sun newspaper.

"The couple did not care who was looking and just kept going as if they were in their own bedroom."

Japanese tourists filmed the couple, who only stopped when police officers arrived on the scene, witnesses said.

Thames Valley Police said the man and woman were arrested and cautioned for outraging public decency.

The queen was in the castle at the time, but her office declined Friday to comment on what had happened...

...or whether she took some mucky piccies with her iPhone!

bnt
1st May 2009, 19:35
Well, the Queen has been around horses for most of her life, so it's unlikely she'd be shocked by anything humans get up to. Ever seen horses going at it? Sometimes you can have hooves flying everywhere, and you don't want to be in the same field if you can help it. :eek:

Scrubbed
1st May 2009, 19:47
Do horses employ chokers, vegetables or video cameras in their "activities"? I doubt it.

I'm betting the queen now has a few new ideas for this year's royal rudey. She should start with the lights on and work from there.... :ok:

er340790
1st May 2009, 20:22
Hopefully those Japanese tourists will post the video on YouTube so the auguste minds of PPRuNe can have the final say in whether it outrages decency.

At least one form of domestic animal would have to be involved to even get close to that these days.....

Captain Speedbird
1st May 2009, 21:14
Disgusting. It's an outrage. If I had been the arresting officer, I think a tazer to the cheeks would have been proportionate.

1st May 2009, 21:27
What would be your choice of target?

Both probes in one buttock, or one in each so that their ringpiece got the full benifit of the 50Kv :uhoh:

V2-OMG!
2nd May 2009, 01:15
http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL1942/12014112/21796710/363087794.jpg

"I don't care what they do as long as they don't scare the horses."

Brian Abraham
2nd May 2009, 04:41
Queen: Now Phillip, why don't we try that?
Phillip: (reflective, while admiring gymnastics involved) I'm not as young as I once was Dear.

RJM
2nd May 2009, 07:31
The Queen: "Right on the bloody strawberries!"

The Duke: "Never mind dear. Wimbledon will still buy the cream from Charlie's farm"

tony draper
2nd May 2009, 08:51
"Good grief! do the common people do that as well Phillip"?
"Yes dearest"
"One thinks it's to good for em"
:)

Hobo
2nd May 2009, 13:54
"I say, that looks rather like Camilla's @rse bouncing up and down"

"How would you know, Philip?"

Storminnorm
2nd May 2009, 15:22
That sort of thing would look rather jolly on One's Christmas Cards.
One's never seen such BIG baubles.

V2-OMG!
2nd May 2009, 22:19
OMGoodness! Your captioning is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....especially hobo's!

LOL! LOL! LOL!