PDA

View Full Version : RexJet???

The Truckie
30th Apr 2009, 23:43
Rex is now planning world domination in the biz jet market using the clapped out westwinds that were doing the freight runs. I believe these aircraft cannot get RVSM approval so overseas trips will be a bitch down low.
If your rich enough to hire biz jets would you really want to pay for an ex freighter with 20,000 plus hours on it? There are alot better jets to hire already in Aus.

KRUSTY 34
1st May 2009, 01:49
I think you'll find REXJET are charter brokers. REX were building an impressive client list some years ago and the demand for charter was going through the roof. Sadly all the hard work done by the then Charter Manager was wasted as REX pilots began to leave in droves!

Since then REX Charter has bumped along, a shadow of it's former self, unrealised potential squandered.

Enter REXJET. They simply organise the client list and engage the most suitable third party operator to do the flying. The Westwinds aren't even in the equation. It's been done before, and so long as you can control the client, it can be done with a certain amount of success. Unless of course your clients decide to cut out the middleman!

FoxtrotAlpha18
1st May 2009, 04:49
Different Mark Diaz guys... NOT the Socata guy.:hmm:

bizzybody
1st May 2009, 05:45
no he is the former ADA Gold guy

Capt Claret
1st May 2009, 12:56
A married F/A saying, "no, I'm married, I'm not interested", meant, try harder. :ugh: