View Full Version : jet republic- ctc selection process

dakker72
30th Apr 2009, 20:11
Hi,
I have been contacted from ctc aviation selection on behalf of jet republic by phone for a first step of a selection process as a commander.
There are any one called as well or already did the interview?
Any info and or clue are appreciate!

many thank and fly safe!

Iver
1st May 2009, 01:53
Try the Bizjet section for more answers. Good luck!

lascar
1st May 2009, 14:04
Hi, dak
I have just had the phone call today too: no special, only what was laid out on their email. By the way, when did they confirm you were on DEC process? because I am applying as CM1 too but no clues yet on the offered position; any info really appreciated. SIT

papazulu
1st May 2009, 14:06
jet republic- ctc selection processI 1st sent them a CV oto the email address provided in JR's website, then filled the online form through CTC.

Few days ago I got an email from CTC saying that my application was not completed so I called them and they confirmed it was fine and their site was experiencing some tech problems.

Then another mail from JR's Training Director notified me that my application could not be processed at that time and they were soon to put an online system up after May 1st...:bored:

I start to get confused here...the CTC website says "awaiting selection"...

Best luck

PZ :ok:

Wacked
1st May 2009, 18:24
What are the terms like.

alkor
3rd May 2009, 17:50
Hi,

same here. Still nothing new on the JRs web site?

Any other news?

Cheers,
a

dakker72
3rd May 2009, 18:15
Hi lascar,
good to know you have been called as well but as far as i know they told me to wait their email to confirm my availability for the real personal interview in south hampton the 11th .By now no email recived yet...
Did you give any date for your interview in ctc center?

let me know any news cheers

srjumbo
3rd May 2009, 20:43
Dakker72, commander eh? Don't they have captains or first officers? ;)

lascar
4th May 2009, 08:02
hi, I have received an email yeasterday for the next stage to get in Southempton on 11th: nice to meet you there Dak. And for you guys, waiting for some news, the website seems to be ok; no idea on what's going on

bisonic
4th May 2009, 13:31
Any news regarding the online application? should be on their website after May 1st, but until now, nothing.

ADFS
4th May 2009, 20:19
Itīs on their website as of today, good luck !:ok:

papazulu
4th May 2009, 20:36
Dakker72, commander eh? Don't they have captains or first officers?

Check the location...Italy's the place where pilots on the LHS are called "comandante"... Sounds better doesn't it? :E

Itīs on their website as of today, good luck !

That's the same one I filled in through CTC a while ago and that was experiencing technical problems. Still saying "awaiting selection", though.

PZ :ok:

bisonic
5th May 2009, 12:39
I checked on JetRepublik website but didn't find any online application.
where did you find it?

DCS777
5th May 2009, 14:18
The website application is now live and JR are now taking pilot applications online at the following link

Jet Republic Application Form (http://jetrepublic.ctcaviation.com/)

alkor
5th May 2009, 14:36
Go under careers...at the bottom of the page.

Regarding the online application. Is it essential to have refeeres?

cheers,

a

ADFS
5th May 2009, 15:20
I just now was able to submit the application after first having some problems. I sent a message to the technical support describing my problems and in less than 10 minutes I recieved a solution. If JetRepublic is anything like its tech support:ok:team then we are heading to a good company !!:ok:

bisonic
5th May 2009, 15:32
Thank's for the advice, but I found it, my problem was I checked on the French version and there is nothing, so I had to go on the English version and of course I found it.
I don't know if it's essential or not to have 2 referees, obviously could be difficult for you if you never done any job before.
good luck anyway.

angelorange
5th May 2009, 17:50
Didn't they do Club 328 applications in 2007/2008?

wind check
6th May 2009, 08:20
There is no information whatsoever about salary, base, or gateway, conditions, etc??? No informations about what kind of applicants they are looking for (experienced guys? wannabes willing to pay for flying?)

Why would you apply for something you don't know? :confused:

alkor
6th May 2009, 08:26
windcheck:

that is the same what I was thinking...

but hey, we can still apply, get to know the details and then decide...

a

cicciopasticcio
7th May 2009, 15:20
Any news about the selection process?
Questions asked at the interview,sim ride etc. :ok:

tks

Brie
7th May 2009, 16:59
Joined the club of applicants (fed up with current situation).

Good luck to you all :ok:

Monty77
7th May 2009, 17:40
No indication of pay, benefits, leave or anything really.

Send your money to Nigeria, no wait! Portugal! For a free assessment of your gullibility. For those of you who's second language is English : Love you long time big guy, I wont do that thing you said you didn't like. Honest. Smells like BAE. But without the cash.

sirvival
9th May 2009, 18:40
Hi all,

the first ones should be through, since the first assessment day was on 7 May 09. Any infos? Type of testing and type of simulator(Profile) they screen on e.g.?

Any answer would be highly appreciated.

SV :ok:

Flintstone
9th May 2009, 18:56
Monty.

I've heard nothing of a Ryanair-esque application fee so where's the scam? Tell all.

sirvival
12th May 2009, 07:15
Hi all,

the second set of assessments for JR is finishing today! No info to share yet?

PMs welcome!

SV:ok:

Taff-Timelord
12th May 2009, 20:55
SV,

is that Sim assessment with CTC or intial application assessment from JR website.

Hopefully the latter!

TT

sirvival
13th May 2009, 06:02
once you survived the first day with CTC (aptitude, group exercises, panel interview), you are supposed to take a Sim-Ride with CTC the next day.

SV

Monty77
13th May 2009, 16:51
Flintstone:

I have no information on Ts&Cs and can't find any, which is a little disturbing. I do know the CEO from a previous life but not well enough to approach him directly. That aside, it's a gutsy move to attempt what they're up to, and you will find plenty of comment on choice of aircraft/concept/etc, especially in a recession.

However, it does mean jobs for people if it works, and I really hope it does. BUT. Think carefully before you stick in a resignation elsewhere. A wage is a wage. No wage is no joke.

Anyone else have a scooby what the pay/pension/deal is? Fire away, this is a rumour site.

sangiovese.
13th May 2009, 17:47
Jet Republic jobs, payscales and entry requirements. (http://www.pilotjobsnetwork.com/jobs/Jet_Republic)

Just below NJE figures (perhaps to reflect the free espresso on board :E)

Macroburst
13th May 2009, 22:15
Hi all,
anybody knows how many people will be called in the next months??
Experience required in this first stage??
Thanks
MB

sirvival
14th May 2009, 06:24
Hi all,

since the rough figures are out on ppjn, there must be someone out there who knows more by now. Again, any info about the assessment is highly welcome. Is there an ATP knowledge test e.g.?

Thanxx for the help

SV:ok:

Flintstone
14th May 2009, 18:27
Monty.

Your concern is appreciated however I've absolutely no intention of applying.

Let's see how they do shall we?

hawkerpilot
14th May 2009, 20:31
looks more and more the whole thing is a scam. I would not be surprised if they are not doing any interviews at all, as no one so far has reacted to the questions about the interview at CTC.

You do not have to be very smart to understand that if Vista jet is lowering prices, Netjets is parking aircraft and all the negative publicity in e.g. Flight Int. about the downturn in the executive industry, that the timing of this startup will be it's failure.

I would be very cautious indeed to give up any, even crap job, to start with a company that has not flown one flight, nor has published any info about the amount of shares they have sold, which if they have sold any, I would make public immidiately to show the competition. The fact that nothing has come out says enough.

greenroom
14th May 2009, 20:47
Hawkerpilot,

They are definetly conducting interviews, no scam there. Sorry but I dont have any info on T & Cs.

Good luck to those applying :ok:

Flintstone
14th May 2009, 20:56
If there's one thing Jet Republic is NOT it's a scam. Think or say what you like about their timing, choice of aircraft, section of the market but they are deadly serious as anyone spending such sums of money should be.

If only for the benefit of our colleagues needing jobs how about we refrain from posting speculation and guesses and let them get on with it?

natops
14th May 2009, 21:00
would be nice to know what you're applying for isnt it?

Nobody comes back with info, did everybody had to sign a hush-hush form after the interview?

N.:ok:

Jetdriver
14th May 2009, 23:29
This thread seems to be running in two locations. The discussion and comment is probably best continued here. (http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-flying-ga-etc/344349-not-interested-jet-republic.html)