PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

Altyre
30th Apr 2009, 11:01
Is it just me or doest it also seem to you that since the implementation of SLS the news don't seem quite as bad?

Am I paranoid or has our "desperate situation" disappeared from the friday telexes? Even the last one, "revenue figures continue to be disappointing", "revenue is still far from the levels we need to see",that's it... It's not good news but it's certainly not formulated as dramatically as the stuff we've been reading for months.

I guess 80% of employees signing up for SLS was all the company needed!

trevfly
30th Apr 2009, 11:07
And the 20% restrained from signing will now not be fired as they will be needed to cover for the 80% who are away. They will be going the extra mile (overtime) to support the group in these unexpected times of exceptional growth.

lpokijuhyt
30th May 2009, 10:56
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody out there in 744-land can offer me some information? Unfortunately, I lost all my notes from when I went to 744 Type school. I was wondering if anybody could direct me to a good source to review and study 744 systems and limitations. Maybe , you have excellent notes on your computer and are willing to share? Thanks.

Please PM:ok:

air pressure
10th Jun 2009, 16:13
stay on topic...!!