PDA

View Full Version : Pilots New Vueling

Jimmy Hoffa Rocks
30th Apr 2009, 07:50
Surprising silence

The recent firings of Vueling and Clickair pilots appear to have targeted so called potential " troublemakers " in the eyes of management..
Is this right ?

There seems to be some scare tactics employed to keep others quiet ? To show that the company does not need to follow seniority when firing pilots and they can fire whomever they want. Personally I think we should only view the " fear tactic " as strategy and nothing more.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Apparently there is a rumour that some Vueling pilots are starting ( or going to start ) a New Vueling Pilot Association-Associacion Pilotos Nuevo Vueling that would be Independant and would like to have equal representation from Vueling and Clickair pilots. As there are many pilots who do not wish to be affiliated in Sepla. This would benefit the New Vueling ( reducing total Sepla dominance) and the management should support ( would probably not ) it.

A New Vueling Sepla sindical section would be under pressure from Sepla Iberia. It would be difficult to be completely independant.

This would be better discussed on the airline specific private forum Perhaps the moderators could set one up for the New Vueling.

Any views with those who have been in touch with those involved.

I really wonder whats going to happen in October.

Any thoughts companeros ?

wind check
30th Apr 2009, 18:31
That's a good idea to have your own union, but in order to be very powerfull in the company, you will have to buy a buy percentage of Vueling, then you will be respected and the management will do what you decide :cool:

beachbumflyer
1st May 2009, 07:55
Big mistake to be separeted from sepla.

wind check
1st May 2009, 11:54
:} Even for Iberia pilots, the SEPLA is absolutely useless :yuk:

jmfkukoc
3rd May 2009, 06:50
For who? for IBERIA pilots, not for the other ones.:=.

wind check
3rd May 2009, 13:30
maybe you mean Naysa :yuk:, Swiftair :yuk:, Air Nostrum :yuk:, Gestair :yuk:, Spanair :yuk:, TopFly :yuk:, Hola Airlines :yuk:, "Quantum Air" :yuk:, Aeronova :yuk:, Futura (RIP), Air Madrid (RIP), Lagunair (RIP), Regional Wings (RIP), Girjet (RIP), Binter (adios amigos!).....:ouch:

The best way to have power in this industry is to buy a big percentage of the company (Air France pilots, UPS pilots, Fedex pilots, ...)

SEPLA, BALPA, ... it is just a monney maker :mad::yuk:

Yabaduu
23rd May 2009, 21:13
What are you on man?

Futura pilots also had a stake on the airline.

Ask Ryanair piots how their conditions are without a union and then compare it to easyJet.

The pilots cannot be responsible for the poor strategy set by an airline (Air Madrid, LTE, ...)

wind check
24th May 2009, 09:54
hold a sec mate! easyjet is going down day by day and is is more and more similar to ryanair.
Of course a union is helping, but I mean a powerful union like Lufthansa, airfrance, fedex, UPS... not the crap SEPLA or BALPA who want to suck you bank account.
Maybe futura pilots had a stake on the airline, and that's why their conditions were very good. At least those conditions were good until everybody loose their jobs :ouch:

Jimmy Hoffa Rocks
5th Jun 2009, 18:26
Just got the notice of a Sepla meeting. Any thoughts ?
:ugh:

Personally dont know which would be better, an Independant Vueling Pilot Association ( backed up by UGT ) or Vueling Sepla ?

Is SEPLA right for the new Vueling ?:confused:

The main thing is to become more united. Foreign, Clickair and Spanish pilots together as one. French, German,Italian as one. We all want the same things. The pilots need to become more involved. It is up to us.

In my opinion, the French pilots in Vueling can change this situation around. They appear to be helping start up the Independant Association ( along with Spanish and other foreign pilots or sign up with Sepla. This is a start, the seed has been planted.

Dont know what the fairest solution is for merging the seniority for the most pilots possible.

An new independant union would definitely have only the interests of Vueling ( Clickair ) Pilots in mind.
But SEPLA has much more power influence and resources.

CONVOCATORIA DE ASAMBLEA INFORMATIVA
A TODOS LOS PILOTOS DE VUELING Y CLICKAIR
(AFILIADOS Y NO AFILIADOS)
El presidente de SEPLA, convoca Asamblea Informativa
para todos los Pilotos de las Compañías Vueling-Clickair el
próximo día 16 de junio a las 16:30 horas en la Sala “Renfe”
del Aeropuerto de El Prat.
Asistirán Delegados Sindicales de otras Compañías.

I-AINC
5th Jun 2009, 18:43
Jimmy Hoffa Rocks I'm totally agree with you. The main thing is to become more united, in Spain, in Italy (for me) and in the rest of the Europe... I seen some minutes ago the recruitment situation by pilotjobsnetwork.com and... It's very simply to fall in a deep cry :{

The situation is terrifying, good luck to you all ;)

Mattia (A new italian pilot with ATPLf CPL IR MEP but without work :mad:)

estrellafugaz
9th Jun 2009, 09:39
Hi jimmy, isn't SEPLA the biggest union in IBERIA? well in this case they shouldn't be allowed to enter in the vueling matters since it is clear that it would be managed once again to pander (complacer) the iberia people.. who already do not see vueling very well.
For the same reason it is clear why SEPLA is trying to get its hand in vueling.. to be always updated on what is going on down there, and to use these informations on the other side in iberia while talking with the management.

do not be fool, do you way on your own.. once the merge will be completed agonism between vueling and clickair pilots will be lost beacuase it is going to be all ONE single company.

KEEP SEPLA OUT

Skystar02
4th Jul 2009, 06:25
Do you accept any advice? In the end it doesn't matter if it's SEPLA o whoever the point is to choose a pilot representative and stay behind him/them all together, otherwise you'll be dead before negotiations are initiated.

Saludos & buena suerte!

N-1
4th Jul 2009, 17:49
No matter what the new company name will be (Vueling, New Vueling, etc), because it is just a MARKETING issue. Clickair took over Vueling and NOW will control the business.

Regarding pilots, just check out and follow with great interest that at Clickair, Union stuff is something not beloved, so I wonder what will happen to those who attempt to create or support a pilot union...... let's see.

Other thing many people is waiting to come and see is a spanish test (DGAC included) to all of those who don't speak, write, read, or give a damn **** on spanish..... that will be a good cleaning.

good luck...

Airbus_a321
4th Jul 2009, 20:48
Other thing many people is waiting to come and see is a spanish test (DGAC included) to all of those who don't speak, write, read, or give a damn **** on spanish..... that will be a good cleaning.:confused::yuk:

seasexsun
6th Jul 2009, 10:03
Other thing many people is waiting to come and see is a spanish test (DGAC included) to all of those who don't speak, write, read, or give a damn **** on spanish..... that will be a good cleaning.

:D at last!!
That is absolutely normal to speak spanish because vueling is a spanish airline. Procedures and communication may be done in english because this is the first language in aviation, but, you live in spain, you are hired by spaniards, so make an effort to speak the local language. Why will vueling hire english people who never make any effort in lerning foreign langiage, when there are many european (not only spanish) who speak english AND spanish? For me it is normal and urgent to make such a cleaning.

suerte.

Jimmy Hoffa Rocks
7th Jul 2009, 13:22
Sky star- You are right it doesnt matter if its Sepla. The main thing is to stand behind a pilot representative and stick together. All together Spanish and foreign pilots as one. The Vueling Sepla representative would stand up for Vueling pilots and would not be working for Sepla Iberia. I would have preferred an independant union to Seplabut it would be too much work and nobody seems to want to do it.

N-1 and sea sex

I agree with you that foreign pilots need to speak Spanish at Vueling.

There were ( and are 0 French pilots who were arrogant and did not show
enough respect for Spain, I agree. Please lets not divide foreigners and Spanish as we all want the same things. The management promoted the pilots divided, dont you see this. Dont continue in the trap.

Dont forget how the company got foreigners to keep the unions out.

There was a Spanish level 4 test last year. In fact Many foreign pilots at Vueling have made an effort to learn Castellano. There are a few dickheads true.

I have a question for you N-1. How many Spanish pilots coming from outside Catalunya have made an effort to learn 20 words of Catalan.
Why not ?

We are in Europe. Spain has benefitted from the European community.
With many Spanish pilots working in the UK and at Ryanair and Easyjet

Yes there are a few foreign pilots who have not made an effort to learn Spanish.

We say again. English is the language of aviation.

N-1. The situation for the Clickair bosses at the new Vueling is different.

By the way Vueling has a comite de empresa with TCP's who have the majority. If the new bosses at Vueling behave as they did at Clickair there will be labour problems. Also I dont think management want the pilots and tcps to join together at the comite and CCOO. I hear of pilots signing up with CCOO we do not have representation. This cannot be signing with CCOO ?

Dont think the new Clickair bosses want problemas with the pilots who work really hard. We are in currently in difficult economic times. No one is asking for more money. We as pilots want to help the company the new Vueling and make it stronger.

Our goal to promote efficiency.

But lets be men and not cowards. The time will come to show whether we have balls or not. And to support our pilot representatives.

Tough times.
With Air Nostrum, Futura pilots,etc unemployed. I feel for those guys. It's not easy.

N-1
9th Jul 2009, 20:02
Hi Jimmy... look at your PM box.

Anyhow, let me answer also here for all to read.

- I'm not originally from Catalunya but Madrid, and beside Castellano, I do speak Catalan, Gallego and starting Euskara (this will take some extra time). So imagine that effort to learn is not a broblem if there is a willing. Also had worked in Portugal and Germany and you can add those languages to the list. Will every pilot at Vueling do the same effort, starting by the french ones?

- I don't know how the new Management will work, but I can tell you that in both sides (now a unique one) they didn't love the pilot union idea. Sepla is useless even at Iberia and others will only promote strikes instead of solutions. I bet you a dinner that those identified as conflictive unionist will have to do their best at next LPC.

- Spain is part of Europe and we had good advantages just like Greece had. But if at Aegean they ask me to know fluent Greek, at Air France good french, Swiss, Niki and DLH good Deutsch, etc, etc... I don't see why should not ANY spanish airline conduct all exams and interviews in spanish... just like other countries do. This is not discrimination, I call it reciprocity, and it's fair.

- From what I have read from you, here and at PM, you may be a normal good person to have a coffee with, also wish many of your non-spanish team-mates at Vueling behave like you do; this should lead to have no problems, just do your work and foreget about CCOO or Sepla useless ****, they will do NOTHING for you, except take your money away. And this is CERTIFIED.

Good landings mate!!

Morbid
30th Jul 2009, 12:33
So what would SEPLA do for you guys if it comes down to an issue where Iberia pilots wanting one thing and Vueling pilots another? :hmm:

Antes que alguien se calienta soy un guiri que ha aprendido un poco de Castellano (o por los que insisten que Castellano es de los rojos: Español). La pregunta viene debido a que he visto y se que SEPLA es nada mas que una peña de pilotos de Iberia. Se ha dado por el "orificio trastero" a otros partes de Iberia solo por favoracer a los pilotos entonces porque no se iba a hacer lo mismo con los de Vueling?

Jimmy Hoffa Rocks
31st Jul 2009, 18:28
Vueling Sepla son completamente independientes de Sepla Iberia.
If there is a conflict they will negotiate.

The new Vueling reps are looking out for the interests of all Vueling pilots, to promote effcicient flight operations in Vueling, they represent Vueling pilots exclusively. From what they have told me the new Vueling representative will create a New modern low cost Section that will actually help the company find win/win solutions. ( We are in a tough economic situation and time. )

In fact helping to modernize Sepla in the new EU.

Sepla Iberia pueden ser un buen aliado aparte del tema de Madrid.

Air Nostrum SEPLA es independiente y tiene un buen convenio.

Sadly the new bosses from Clickair the only thing they respect is Sepla. I am sorry to say it too.

Sepla Iberia is interested in better conditions for their pilots. If Vueling has better conditions it will give Sepla Iberia a better negotiating position.

Esta sola es mi opinion personal.

pilot18
31st Jul 2009, 19:08
When I intervied and hired it was all in english.

Since one of my reasons for joining was to move to a warmer and nicer place, and to learn the language(spanish), I was thrilled when I read in my contract that " I am required to learn spanish to a certain level in order to be able to communicate with other staff in the company." Vueling will provide me with the courses necessary to learn spanish.

Vueling has not done so and I have reached only a certain level, but I can actually communicate sufficiently with our new maintenance staff, whose english is less than my spanish.:hmm: I can actually understand ATC in spanish:D

I think it is natural to learn the language of the country you live and work in.

What bothers me the most is the spanish managment mentality and the way that our new collegues (ex clickair), have bowed down to their masters in fear, instead of actually pointing out when things are not right, as we have tried in the past, e g "the yellow book".

I also believe that the spanish language(or french, or italian, or...)have nothing to do inside a flight deck regarding ATC communications. It doesn't help that the spanish ATC are sometimes...lacking. It doesn't help that a majority of the spanish airlines(and pilots) accept "nonstandard" clearences and fly nonstandard approaches.

Especially when you have nonspanish airlines flying the standard routings as they are cleared (but not expected by ATC):ugh: and, whoops, a conflict.

I do believe that some kind of representation is in order and IF they try to get rid of pilots with a spanish test without at least trying to give us courses, as per our contracts...

Just my humble opinion...

bcnhog
5th Aug 2009, 15:45
Good points, yes.

But seriously, do you really consider the situation at Spanair better? The company is dying, has no money, no institutional support left, strikes left and right, no one believes their chairman anymore because he is not keeping his promises (how could he?), new CEO and COO come from hard core LCCs but are nowhere to be seen............ seriously? do you really think it is better? If I were a JK pilot, I would be keeping SEPLA very tight next to me to make sure that I get paid - and I'd start looking for another job; a good job takes a while to find.

It would be totally insane to blame the situation at JK on the pilots' conditions - ridiculous as well. BUT, the overall situation of becoming fatter and fatter at Spanair, under SK union-friendly supervision, also is made worse by less cost efficient conditions by most workers. Not the reason for the demise, just another contributor.

It is truly amazing. You take a MAD-BCN flight on IB, then you take one on JK, then you take one on VY (and soon one on U2 or FR), and you look at the crews in the eyes and you think: same job, same product, same safety, same customer support, similar punctuality, double the pay. It does not make any sense at all.

As an aspiring career pilot, I prefer stability with slowly better pay conditions to a comfortable, short life; frankly, I would prefer to know that my company will not disappear after 11 years (JK's life) because of continuous mismanagement, including mismanagement and treatment of crew.

Just my two cents.

A-3TWENTY
7th Aug 2009, 03:59
"""at last!!
That is absolutely normal to speak spanish because vueling is a spanish airline. Procedures and communication may be done in english because this is the first language in aviation, but, you live in spain, you are hired by spaniards, so make an effort to speak the local language. Why will vueling hire english people who never make any effort in lerning foreign langiage, when there are many european (not only spanish) who speak english AND spanish? For me it is normal and urgent to make such a cleaning."""

Spanish Test is the most stupid thing I have ever heard ( if not ilegal, since when they were admited it was not a requirement).Is this test so important because most of spanish pilots barely comunicate in english or is this an argument to fire foreigners???

This is the point of view of someone who for SURE never had to work abroad.

I hope you never have to go to China , arabic countries,etc . But if you do , don`t mind !! They speak english there so You will have to learn english , only.

:yuk::yuk::yuk:

About an union or any kind of representativeness

Forget any kind of suport from Clickair Pilots. A flock of "peloteros " .Most of them all in some kind paying favors and/or more interested in beeing nice guys and tring to get some consideration from a managment that don`t consider pilots and made it clear recently. But they are unable to understand that.

:ugh::ugh::ugh:

Jimmy Hoffa Rocks
10th Aug 2009, 14:15
From another thread.

FAA Administrator Randy Babbitt, addressed ALPA’s annual Air Safety Forum and expressed concern for the quality of experience of captains in some of today’s airlines. “There are some airlines out there with senior pilots who have three years under their belt, and, unlike back then — they are going right into jets, flying long days in some of the busiest airspace in the world.” Babbitt says in his speech, “I’m not saying that you’ve got to have 10 or 15 thousand hours before you’re worth your salt, but there is something to be said for having been flying around the system a few seasons.”

Babbitt continues and states that even these “seasoned” pilots must use their collective knowledge and mentor the rest of the pilot group to enhance safety. “This needs to become part of our professional DNA. If you’ve got experience and you’re not sharing it, you’re doing a disservice to our profession.”

There are a lot of experienced Captains at ex-Clickair. And things have now changed since the rapid growth has stopped

But I am a little shocked to see how young and green looking some of the
ex-Clickair Captains are.

Is this true or not some guys coming to Click with 800-900 hours and two years right seat then bingo Captain ( 2500 hours ) if they are sharp enough ( and connected ) ?

The problem is the history of hurry up syndrome accidents rushing combined with etc.....

I've been told the Vueling new Sepla section ( once recognized )
will help stand up for a proper safety culture and to maintain high Maintenance standards , as well as defending working conditions, not punctuality at the cost of safety
Long term this is good for Vueling and they believe good for long term shareholders. Totally win/win for all.

" Constructive coperation " is what the new Independant Sepla Vueling will work towards.
Right on Jose Luis

A-3TWENTY
10th Aug 2009, 16:04
There are a lot of experienced Captains at ex-Clickair. And things have now changed since the rapid growth has stopped

But I am a little shocked to see how young and green looking some of the
ex-Clickair Captains are.

Is this true or not some guys coming to Click with 800-900 hours and two years right seat then bingo Captain ( 2500 hours ) if they are sharp enough ( and connected ) ?

The problem is the history of hurry up syndrome accidents rushing combined with etc.....

How the english guys use to say: An accident waiting to happen.

But I strongly believe that the merging with Vueling will increase trainning and mentality level.The focus will start to be safety instead of beeing punctual.

Microburst2002
15th Aug 2009, 17:27
The language issue should be treated like some international agreements: bilateraly on a quid pro quo basis.

If in Germany they require german proficiency, in Spain we should require spanish proficiency... for german pilots (nothing personal!)
If in Holland they only require english, in Spain we should only require english for dutch pilots.
And so on...

Right now, there are more spanish pilots abroad than the opposite, so let's just keep things they way they are now...
How could we make spanish proficiency mandatory if many spanish people cannot have a career in Barcelona because they can't speak catalonian?? That is nonsense.
Let's focus on uniting and protecting ourselves because the management staff is growing smarter an smarter and we became dumber and dumber each day!

N-1
16th Aug 2009, 01:02
This is true and fair.

The language issue should be treated like some international agreements: bilateraly on a quid pro quo basis.

If in Germany they require german proficiency, in Spain we should require spanish proficiency... for german pilots (nothing personal!)
If in Holland they only require english, in Spain we should only require english for dutch pilots. And so on... This is true and shame.

But I am a little shocked to see how young and green looking some of the ex-Clickair Captains are.

Is this true or not some guys coming to Click with 800-900 hours and two years right seat then bingo Captain ( 2500 hours ) if they are sharp enough ( and connected ) ?This may be true if ex-training "responible" from ex-Click doen NOT takes over again....

I've been told the Vueling new Sepla section ( once recognized )
will help stand up for a proper safety culture and to maintain high Maintenance standards , as well as defending working conditions, not punctuality at the cost of safetyBut remeber that SEPLA is a union mainly created to support IBERIA pilots and I bet they died (lost all of their power as an union) on November 2001 (I think) when IBERIA Management closed the Company.... this caused SEPLA to bend donw on their knees and loose respect and credibility.... Fact? 7 years fighting to get a new Convenio that will also die end of this year...... I don't see any capability or power of representating pilots at Vueling (Marketing name of the company bought by Clickair) . Let's see what's happen.

Jirafita
16th Aug 2009, 10:06
Cuando entra en vigor el nivel Oaci 4 de Castellano para los extranjeros de Vueling? Simple curiosidad.

Se espera que todas las compañías españolas adopten esta nueva normativa?

Saludos

estrellafugaz
16th Aug 2009, 10:47
en vigor el nivel 4 de castellano para los extrajeros de vueling? nunca se ha hablado de este requisito.. no lo pondran nunca en el contrato, ademas hay extrajeros entre los rapresentates sindacales..

hay otro paises que aplican un nivel 4 que no sea de ingles para trabajar? en alemania no te piden nivel 4 como normativa..tampoco en francia.
es un requisito pedido da las companias, como decir que piden 500 horas de A320. no hay ninguna normativa que yo sepa.

Jimmy Hoffa Rocks
16th Aug 2009, 19:19
N-1. Amigo

We do need to have a beer and talk.

What do you propose as alternative to Vueling Sepla ?
You prefer to deal with management on your own.

No representation for pilots ?
N-1, Would you care if your salary was reduced by 600 Euros ?
Are you interested in working part time ( no seniority list for you ) or a forde leave of absence in October ?

If you are a Clickair pilot , do you eat hot meals ?

You are not interested in having a loss of insurance paid for by the company then.

Do you have a pension plan or care about that at all ?

Even Vueling management want to have someone they can deal with.

The new Vueling Sepla section is getting a lot of support and new afiliates. The power is starting to shift pro pilots, is that a problem for you ?

Are you interested in working for Air Europa for example ?

How do you think Air Europa got good conditions ?
Como ?

Air Europa Sepla ( is a better model ) had a strike and was successful in the Embraer battle. Air Europa Sepla is a better modelo

The president of Sepla is from Spanair.

Jirafita
17th Aug 2009, 20:22
Hola Estrellafugaz:

Pensaba que los extranjeros habían recibido un e-mail en el que decía que debían tener un nivel X de Castellano antes de una fecha prefijada, pero igual como bien dices no es así.

Seguro que el que me lo ha dicho no tenía ni idea, ya sabes que la gente habla mucho y la mitad de lo que dicen es mitad verdad y mitad mentira.

Abrazo

GatoVolador
25th Aug 2009, 22:26
Hago una incursión en el PPRUNE para aclarar una cosa: SEPLA no es un sindicato de Iberia, sino un sindicato de pilotos de toda clase de compañías aéreas. Es cierto que el sindicato nació de personal de Iberia, pero únicamente porque en aquel entonces había una sola compañía. Hoy en día, SEPLA tiene secciones sindicales en muchas aerolíneas españolas: SEPLA-Air Nostrum, SEPLA-Air Europa, SEPLA-Binter, SEPLA-Spanair, etc.

Veo razonable y nada descabellado que los pilotos de la nueva Vueling quieran formar una sección de SEPLA llamada SEPLA-Vueling, que defienda los intereses de los trabajadores pilotos de esta compañía. En esta hipótesis, el SEPLA-Vueling sería autónomo del SEPLA-Iberia, aunque pertenecería a una estructura superior llamada SEPLA que podría defender intereses comunes de pilotos de líneas aéreas ante autoridades como Fomento. Para temas "locales" de discusión con la dirección de Vueling, para eso estaría el SEPLA-Vueling.

Conclusión: que es lógico que los trabajadores de Vueling se organicen, y en el caso de los pilotos, lo normal es que se constituyan en una sección del SEPLA, que al fin y al cabo es el sindicato natural de todo piloto en España.

(I don't know if some of you do not understand the text in Spanish, but I decided to use this language as I was not replying a particular non-Spanish member of the forum. I'll be glad to translate myself if someone is missing the message.)

wind check
26th Aug 2009, 09:19
SEPLA-Binter

Tal vez se habra transformado en SEPLA-Naysa, no?:E

mokilu
26th Aug 2009, 20:43
Perdón por el offtopic, pero ¿Sepla-Binter?

El Sepla Binter se acabó a base de talonario. Los tres delegados cobraron su dinero (unos muchos y otro unas migajas), vendieron a sus coincidentes laborales y están ahora jubilados.
El que hacía las veces de apuntador (delegado suplente) es ahora el nuevo jefe de la sección sindical. Supongo que viendo lo que el amo les dió a los anteriores, querrá su parte.

De todas formas, SEPLA son las personas que lo conforman. Si son miserables, así será la sección sindical. Si son luchadores y honestos (como UX), conseguirán lo que el colectivo quiere

Jirafita
28th Aug 2009, 10:47
Una pregunta.

Cuantos aviones opera Vueling a día de hoy?

Que previsiones de flota tienen para el año que viene?

Besos

estrellafugaz
28th Aug 2009, 12:04
37 aviones

mantener todos los aviones. ma son rumores nada por cierto.

wind check
28th Aug 2009, 15:54
Hay una base en BIO todavia?

NB: cuantas mujeres pilotos hay en Vueling? yo nunca he visto ninguna :confused:

estrellafugaz
28th Aug 2009, 16:20
claro que hay todavia base en BIO! :ok:
mujeres pilotos...mmmm... me parece 4 ma no estoy seguro eh

wind check
28th Aug 2009, 16:29
Muy bien, y tambien en el mapa de la pagina vueling.com pone valencia como base. Es para pilotos tambien?

estrellafugaz
29th Aug 2009, 08:02
LEBL LEZL LEVC LEBB LEMD LEMG(verano)

son para todos

Jirafita
6th Sep 2009, 09:50
Alguién sabe quién va a ser el nuevo Dir. Ops. después de la invitación a marcharse del actual?

Sabéis si al final van a despedir a más gente?

Saluditos

N-1
6th Sep 2009, 23:08
Al ex-Dir Ops nadie le ha invitado a irse :=, mas bien lo contrario.... renunció al cargo. Mi opinión personal es que le han "hecho la cama" :yuk: y gente en la que confió (RH?) se la ha jugado, eso si..... magistralmente orquestado desde Sevilla.

Quizás desde allí venga (o mas bien vuelva) a reemplazarle. Cria cuervos y te sacarán los ojos.......:suspect:

Pero claro..... eso no es mas que una humilde opinión personal. Si se cumple, agarrarse los machos, si no..... me tendré que romper el espinazo y meterme la lengua en el orto.

A-3TWENTY
7th Sep 2009, 16:02
Creo que estas correctissimo...

N-1
15th Sep 2009, 20:52
No me quiero apostar un café con nadie, pero creo que el sustituto que viene de Sevilla tomará posesión del cargo el 1º de Octubre.

Se cierra el circulo. A temblar...... sobre todo por la parte de ex-Vueling.:ouch:

Jimmy Hoffa Rocks
16th Sep 2009, 09:10
Queremos el mejor para Vueling

Interpret the quotation as you may ( Carnicero de Sevilla )

" One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. (http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/2450.html)" http://www.quotationspage.com/icon_info.gif (http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/2450.html)http://www.quotationspage.com/icon_plus.gif (http://www.quotationspage.com/myquotations.php?add=2450)http://www.quotationspage.com/icon_email.gif (http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/2450.html#email)http://www.quotationspage.com/icon_blank.gif
Sir Winston Churchill

" Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. (http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/27170.html) " http://www.quotationspage.com/icon_info.gif (http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/27170.html)http://www.quotationspage.com/icon_plus.gif (http://www.quotationspage.com/myquotations.php?add=27170)http://www.quotationspage.com/icon_email.gif (http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/27170.html#email)http://www.quotationspage.com/icon_blank.gif
Sir Winston Churchill, Speech, 1941, Harrow School

N-1
18th Sep 2009, 11:30
Retiro lo del café. Al sevillano se le ha roto la silla. En Vueling es historia.....:D:D

Jirafita
19th Sep 2009, 09:51
Hola N-1:

Que es lo que ha pasado? Quién va a ser el nuevo Director de Operaciones?

Saludines

Jimmy Hoffa Rocks
19th Sep 2009, 12:45
1)Por el momento me han dicho uno en el oficina, el rumour

Temporalmente L de L nuevo director

2) For those asking about the Level 4 Spanish Exams

I understand that according to one of the office the Level 4 exams will be given within 2 to 3 months maximum for those who are not Level 4. With Level 3 as a minimum pass so to speak.

The other thing is that there are Spanish guys who are barely Level 4 and need to improve their English. Especially when flying into places such as Amsterdam

Lo mejor es estar totalmente unidos, todos

A-3TWENTY
20th Sep 2009, 03:39
El dictador Sevillano no va ser el nuevo director de operaciones o lo han hechado de vueling???
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Congratulaciones al Hombre con H grande que ha tomado esta decision e doble congratulaciones se han tomado las dos (quitarle del cargo y hecharlo)

Seguramente habra mas tranquilidad en Vueling ahora...

:ok::ok::ok:

Jirafita
20th Sep 2009, 11:21
Alguien puede explicar que ha pasado exáctamente?

N-1
20th Sep 2009, 15:07
Pasó lo que tenia que pasar, pero ha tardado en llegar. El refranero español es sabio cuando dice que a cada cerdo le llega su San Martín.

Se hizo la víctima en BCN y ante su salida de Instrucción por la unión con Vueling, marchó a Sevilla para preparar el asalto a la dirección de operaciones, rodado en su cortijo de sus esbirros.

Lo malo (para él), es que acostumbrado a medrentar a base de gritos y amenazas verbales, en esta ocasión lo hizo por escrito en e-mail que llegó a quien no pretendia..:}

Este e-mail recoge además de claras amenazas a quien no comulgue con su visión persecutoria de quien no opine como él, pidiendo que la gente se posicione en la supuesta guerra contra los TCP's (BLANCO o NEGRO, como decía), insultos xenófobos y ahora se estan tomando medidas legales.:D:D:D. ¿caerán mas cabezas? :E:E:E

Me remito a la frase con la que termina uno de sus e-mails, con lo que os podreis dar cuenta del talante del personajillo:

Españoles, la guerra ha terminado. Creo que cuendo pulsó la tecla de envío de este e-mail, no se esperaba que el terminado era el..... :}:}:}.

Bye bye, Mr. Burns.

A-3TWENTY
20th Sep 2009, 19:39
Como todos los dictadores ,o acabam con la cabeza cortada, o se suicidam...Pena que en su caso no lo hicieram fisicamente...
Esperar ahora a ver se se mata...

Solamente ahí estariamos seguros de que no se hiba a ningun otro sitio...

Les escribo este mail con una cerveza a mi lado. LLevo dos dias en extase...

Este dictador y el nano , que estava con el en el comando de clickair me recuerdam a Alemania en la segunda guerra mondial.

A ver ahora sus esbirros , cedros peloteros con la cola entre las piernas.

Me gustaria estar en Clickair para disfrutar de este encenario de cerca.

hahahahahahhahahahahahaahhaah

Y el curioso de todo es que como en Air Nostrum no le quiren y España no tiene empleos neste momento , Se quiere trabajar y si no es suspendido en los scrennings que va hacer(que me parece), va ser el estranjero en algun otro pais.

Por c!"#$ , dictador sevillano de m$%%&& !!!!!

:yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

Jirafita
27th Sep 2009, 02:54
Alguna novedad? se sabe que va a pasar con el nivel de castellano? Es cierto que ahora ya no lo van ha pedir ya que ya no está el que iba a ser Dir, Operaciones de la nueva Vueling?

Cuando se firma el Convenio?

A-3TWENTY
28th Sep 2009, 09:48
A ver se piden un examen de chino al dictadorzillo desempleado...

:}:}:}:}

migair54
28th Sep 2009, 14:56
yo no sabia que habia estos lios dentro de Vueling, pero como siempre es todo politiqueo,

por los comentarios que leo del Sr Sevillano, parece que no iba a ser muy bien recivido en Vueling, asi que el se lo busco,

Cuando van a volver a contratar gente???

lo que hace falta es resolver la situacion laboral en España y luego contratar gente de fuera.......aunque no discrimino a nadie, yo mismo estoy fuera de España, pero en todos los paises del mundo se intenta hacer eso....

yo creo que deberian hacer la entrevista en Español y si la pasas vas para adentro, como si vas a Francia es en Frances, si vas a Alemania en Aleman....... y a los españoles hacersela en Ingles........jejejeje.

Liftdumper
28th Sep 2009, 15:53
I'm getting tired of this foreigners bashing.

The old Vueling used to hire foreign captains for whatever reason. You cannot blame them for the politics of Carlos Munoz.

paco59
28th Sep 2009, 19:20
Employing foreign pilot is ok if they have same license!! And the company needs to fill a whole in roster. So many pilot not working now. And airlines employ pilots in europe who not have JAR license!!! They employ pilots with foreign license (USA/Canada)and validations! Why is this? i have many friends no job now and this is not good.

Airbus_a321
28th Sep 2009, 20:00
stop foreigner bashing ! I agree !
Don't shoot the foreign pilots, they are just colleagues. Ask the management why they hire foreign pilots instead of local ones. I guess they hire foreign pilots, because they (the airline) needs them urgently. Taking foreign pilots is and was never ever a a question of welfare.

Who cares which level you speak in Catalan, Castillian, French, Italian or German. You must be in any case able to fullfill at least ENGLISH 4, to participate in international aviation. All other requested "language-requirements" by airlines for foreign pilots are nothing else but only just very poor, poor "politics".
One bad example e.g. is the bl....Lufti which also requires German knowledge. A shame on them.

More and more I notice in the last couple of years, that there is a trend, to communicate no more in English but in the native language of the country you are flying , like in Greece, Spain, Italy, France.

My compliments to our colleagues from e.g. Germany, all the Scandinavian and East European Countries and even Egypt. The only language I here on the radio while flying in those countries is ENGLISH, as it should be. Very professional !!

Learn a lesson about professionality in aviation from those guys.

N-1
28th Sep 2009, 20:30
After reading paco59's post, I just wondered how long it would take until someone slam a reply on his face like Airbus 321 did..... it was a matter of time.

It's well known that in Spain, our "english level" is not so high in comparation to other countries, neither the level of home jobs protection is. Just use same exapmle you post regarding bl...lufti. On one hand you congratulate them because they adhere English communications but there's the other hand: If you are not fluent in german, they won't allow you to speak inglish in radio, nice isn't it?

Even worst: Lufti has recently created "Lufthanda Italia", guess what; If you are not fluent in italian, same procedure, no english radio comms.

As long as there is an econimic crisis, get used to read lots of pilot bashing... claming level 4 or higher local lenguage knowledgment, I did myself, and called it reciprocity to what other EU countries are requesting to expats.

Paco: my advice is to improve your english.... maybe some day you will need it abroad and most sooner than later.

Cheers and buenos vuelings..... (God I hate this Muñoz kinda****, hehehhe):}

estrellafugaz
28th Sep 2009, 21:48
Even worst: Lufti has recently created "Lufthanda Italia", guess what; If you are not fluent in italian, same procedure, no english radio comms

you are not well informed N1, italian is not required to join LHI.
just english.

adelante

paco59
29th Sep 2009, 08:02
Estrellafugaz

Improve my English! My command of the English language is second to none!! My friend, When writing the previous post I was tied after a night Atlantic crossing. Now I'm concentrating!

My point is not employing foreign pilots... It is employing foreign pilots with validations on foreign licenses. My son spent lots of money obtaining a JAR license only to sit on the side line while Foreign canadian/american pilots work with validations?! Where is our protection here in europe?

Lets talk about this

Liftdumper
1st Oct 2009, 06:33
My son spent lots of money obtaining a JAR license only to sit on the side line while Foreign canadian/american pilots work with validations?! Where is our protection here in europe

I don't think that European companies have pilots working on a FAA license.
If you work in Europe, you'll have to convert to JAR.

And by the way, the only Spanish company with foreigners in the cockpit is Vueling. I believe that IB, JK, UX are all Spanish. Of 500 VY pilots maybe 150 are not Spanish. Would replacing them by Spanish pilots solve the problem of all the (3000?) unemployed Spanish guys? No!

wind check
1st Oct 2009, 08:37
WE ARE NOW ALL EUROPEAN UNION MEMBERS, WE USE THE SAME EURO CURRENCY, WE HAVE JAR EUROPEAN LICENCES AND IT IS FULL OF SPANISH PILOTS AND CABIN CREW AT RYANAIR, EASYJET, TOGETHER WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF OTHER FOREIGN COMPANIES BUT WE CAN STILL FIND SOME STUPID SPANISH ASSHOLES HERE THINKING THAT IT WOULD BE BETTER NOT TO HIRE ANY FOREIGN PILOTS IN THE SPANISH COMPANIES. THIS IS DEPRESSING TO SEE HOW POOR IS THEIR WAY OF THINKING. :yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

Jimmy Hoffa Rocks
1st Oct 2009, 18:07
Ryanair has a lot of foreign pilots with validations working on Brookfield contracts and not paying any tax in Spain.

In regards to Vueling dont know of any foreign pilots flying on validations from the US or Canada they have full UK licenses and UK/European citizenship. All the foreigners have European passports ( EU )
It is time for people to think more as Europeans.

Right time for all of us pilots to be united, we all want the same things.

There were many advantages for Spain joining the EU.

The old Vueling was proud of it's multicultural make up. One of the reasons foreign pilots were hired was to keep Sepla out and to keep the pilots divided. Vueling hired foreigners who had more experience, Airbus time and were working for less.

To fall in the trap of being divided between foreigners and Spaniards.
You will then be divided and conquered. No one will win.

paco59
2nd Oct 2009, 13:14
THINK!

Read what I have said. I am not against foreign pilots working in EU airlines as long as they have JAR license!!!!

I think that foreign pilots working with NON JAR liceses on validations!! and the validations more than 2 or 3 years old!! I thought that a validation was issued to pilot to relive crew shortatge!!!! Not just keep them flying!!

Look at santa barbara airline. they operate 2 767 Jar registered and they have 1 x canadian and 2 american pilots on validation!!!! How many Icelandair pilots siting at home with JAR license with no work money.

How do they think? are they happy to see theses canadian and american laugh at them. this is so.

foreign pilots ok but with JAR license!!!!!