PDA

View Full Version : Global financial crisis of 2008–2009

attorney82
29th Apr 2009, 22:47
Hi
is the risk these day to start study aviation for people who want to be commercial pilot is it really difficult to find job this year and next year for gradations first officer , is that correct , or that's false , do i have have to wait for starting study to see how the company want pilot , as every body know we have to spend a lot of money to become a pilot , so i afraid to spend a lot of money with no job ,, please guys i need advise :ugh:

flying_shortly
30th Apr 2009, 14:05
Airbus38,
You come across as an a**hole! The guy's seeking advice and to talk down like that is unhelpful and rude.

Att82,
If it's something you like you'll go for it and make a success of it in some manner. Things may be difficult but it's like that in all sectors at the moment. The best advice you can be given is to take time to contemplate your options. At some point you will need to take a risk but isn't that what success in life is largely based? You might think of doing your PPL now, maybe even your ATPL's and hold off for an upturn or signs of one to complete your training. Be careful about going down the integrated route. Best of luck!

Grass strip basher
30th Apr 2009, 14:33
If you are Kuwait based probably best to look at how Kuwait airways recruits low houred pilots.... you may have an advantage if you are a Kuwaiti National.
Recruitment in the rest of the world sucks at the moment

John_Mc
30th Apr 2009, 14:51
Airbus38, you are one sarcastic p*ick :rolleyes:

attorney82
30th Apr 2009, 17:04
many thanks for advise

dartagnan
30th Apr 2009, 21:06
really hard to get a job, and every year, it s harder as we are more and more to come with a CPL.
if money is important for you, don't do it.

if you don't care about the money, do it....

now they ask for CPL, IR,MCC, t/r, line training and time building.

count over 150'000 euro.:ooh: