PDA

View Full Version : China Southern Flying College

airstream
29th Apr 2009, 13:03
I have heard on good advise China Southern Flying College are about to reduce instructors and managment salaries in response to the economic downturn what a pathetic excuse.:ugh:

Instructors that are thinking of joining think again.:{

gas-chamber
30th Apr 2009, 07:21
They would be most unwise to go below award rates and it's unlikely anyone so dependent on instructors would. Come July it should be more difficult for operators to get away with less than the GA Award. I realise that the award is pretty p!ss poor at any level whether grade 3 or flying captain on a small jet .
But otherwise, the laws of supply and demand will prevail. As they always do.

broden
5th May 2009, 07:44
I have it on good authority that instructors will not be affected by any proposal to reduce salaries.

P.O.M
5th May 2009, 10:33
I have heard the same as Broden, Instructor salaries aren't in the line of fire and last I knew they were above award. :D

On the other hand, those in management positions may be the subject of any salary 'restructure' :hmm:

I hope the guys on the coalface are able to maintain the status quo... good luck chaps! :ok:

capt_akun
5th May 2009, 12:03
Come July it should be more difficult for operators to get away with less than the GA Award. I realise that the award is pretty p!ss poor at any level whether grade 3 or flying captain on a small jet .
But otherwise, the laws of supply and demand will prevail. As they always do.

Sorry for being Clueless, but why does July matters in terms of operators getting away with less then award wage?

Xcel
5th May 2009, 13:58
Sorry for being Clueless, but why does July matters in terms of operators getting away with less then award wage?

new HR laws...

is John Ellul CFI?? jsut a rumour i heard... if not who is cheers...

6th May 2009, 11:54
Yes currently John Ellul is CFI and Wayne Clemeshia is CP.

aviator4ever
28th Apr 2010, 12:17
if you really wanna know more about china southern , contact that flying instructor i thinks his name is logan ( sacked for no reason )

aviator4ever
28th Apr 2010, 12:23
all i can say is as follow ( please please consider joining:E:E :Echina:E:E:E southern:E flying:E college:E:E:E one million time before you decide to be with them because they are a trap , once you joine you get sacked !!!!!!!!

Rate1
28th Apr 2010, 13:18
Aviator4ever

Have you had a bad experience with this school?

Captain Sand Dune
29th Apr 2010, 02:29
That, or his English teacher!

aviator4ever
5th May 2010, 13:29
if you wanna eat alot of bugs (:eek:) go to china southern flying college . ok cynical pilot is invited as well but he has to speak good english e.g. bugger off mate or fair dinkum : means shaved monkey

Roxy_Chick_1989
5th May 2010, 14:21
Gee your a slow learner!

And also, I cant speak for everyone else, but i for one did not understand even one sentence of your post. Pelucid much?

Aussie
5th May 2010, 21:34
Nice one, very good laugh anyway, not a whole lot of aviation content though :{