View Full Version : Sorry but that very nice man flying EZY's bus out of luton 15/06 to ATH (451)

col325
5th Jun 2001, 20:04
Really boring & apoligies from the start, but if that VERY VERY nice person who is taking the EZY's bus out of Luton on 15/06 to Athens (451)could see their way to giving the jump seat to a mere humble ppl, who knows when to & when NOT to open his mouth life would be a great bonus. A sherbet or two over in ATH goes without saying.....thanks for the consideration!!!! :)

[This message has been edited by col325 (edited 06 June 2001).]

[This message has been edited by col325 (edited 06 June 2001).]

Captain C152
6th Jun 2001, 00:26
Well lets hope that it isn't a female Captain now! (And EZY fly Boeing not busses)

col325
6th Jun 2001, 10:22
Quite correct Captain C152 my humble apologies to one & all concerned.....what can I say apart from maybe it has gone up to three sherbets at least.......

Captain C152
6th Jun 2001, 16:13
Good luck anyway, at least it got it bk to the top! And again...

But seriously, in my experience easyJet do sometimes allow j/s riders, although I think they are very strict about just who they let in.

For example, whenever I fly I always do the same routine, a nice letter, handed to the number 1 with a smile and a polite request to sit in the j/s. My luck so far:

Go - 8 trips - 8 t/o and 8 landings.

Ryanair - 7 trips - 5 t/o and 6 landings.

Buzz - 2 trips - 1 t/o and 2 landings.

easyJet - 3 trips - no t/o and 1 landing.

Maybe I just happened to meet the less friendly crew, but it seems there is a bit of a trend there! Best of luck anyway.