View Full Version : Flats to rent near to EGCC

niteflite01
3rd Jun 2001, 22:56
Hi there,

Due to a change in "travel arrangements" shall we say, I am no longer able to live in the utopian suburbia in which I've been residing since moving to EGCC. Shame http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif

So, is anyone aware of any decent flats to rent close enough to EGCC to be practical? I'm thinking Heald Green, Wilmslow, Gatley, that sort of area - preferably so I can use public transport. I am looking to rent only for the time being until I am used to you city dwellers ;)

Oh and by the way - NOWHERE in Wythenshawe :)

Cheers all

------------------
"Go around..I say again...go around"

CloudWarrior
4th Jun 2001, 21:15
for wilmslow try ROOFTOPS. sorry don't have the number to hand but it will be in the book.

chiglet
5th Jun 2001, 00:04
Girlfriend has a caravan AND a trailer tent for sale :)

------------------
chiglet

Gen Brace
8th Jun 2001, 04:41
www.rooftops.co.uk (http://www.rooftops.co.uk) if any help

G-BPEC
10th Jun 2001, 11:52
Could always try the good old Hanforth Flats niteflite! If you could put up with all the tomahawks circling overhead that is ;)

G-BPEC

G-BPEC
10th Jun 2001, 17:30
On a serious note niteflite, there are some nice flats near me in Cheadle Hulme, opposite the Micker Brook pub if you know where I mean, so handy for the odd pint or 6! Nice and modern, just been built look a little cramped though. They are on Councillor Lane, I'm sorry I dont know whether they are to buy/lease/rent, but there's bound to be some info somewhere.

Good luck!

UAM
20th Jun 2001, 01:42
Try Chorlton. Very close to T2 (5 mins on motorway), and fairly quiet.

5milesbaby
22nd Jun 2001, 04:22
niteflite, some of the flats in Councillor Lane that BPEC mentioned are advertised occasionally in the Stockport Advertiser, and also by the agents in Cheadle centre and Cheadle Hulme centre (but beware of the same chain as they have the same info). There was an agency in Heald Green on the left as you enter the town from the airport that we found were VERY good, but cannot remember the name unfortunately. Didsbury also a great place but a tad pricey at the upper end, but full of nite life if thats what your after.

Molesworth
26th Jun 2001, 12:51
NF,
I have accom avail in Heald Green. Can you let me have a contact no or address?