PDA

View Full Version : aviation job search, what else?

zigmund
27th Apr 2009, 16:38
Just wondering what are the common rectruitment sites for aviation work other than ajs? Im currently training in this industry and looking at that site depresses me , is it really that bad out there permanent or contracting wise?:confused:

Ill be working in avionics and starting OJT now,

Blacksheep
28th Apr 2009, 07:38
Sign up with FlightGlobal and submit a profile. They e-mail you job adverts that match your profile and you can apply on-line. I've had a couple of "consulting" contracts out of them and also my present full-time job.

You do have a Flight subscription don't you?

MrFixer!!!
28th Apr 2009, 15:12
Flight Global is already advised earlier, try and get the contacts of individual agencies and get in touch with them!!! It would be helpful to register on their individual database, and hope you get the job soon!! Good Luck!!!!

zigmund
28th Apr 2009, 16:27
Hi sorry I probably came across wrongly , Im not actually looking for work right now as Im gonna be training on the job for the next year and a bit, I was just wondering out of curiosity for the long run at the mo , just it didnt look good from looking at ajs, was quite offputting but I actually saw more just looking at regular job sites and searching locally.

Thanks for info though Ill have a look around at what you told me just for a glance.:ok:

simonchowder
28th Apr 2009, 16:49
Yes its that bad in fact its pretty dire at present however im hopefull things wil start to pick up early next year