PDA

View Full Version : New destinations for TAP

latin sky
25th Apr 2009, 23:05
Hello everyone

I have been flying for TAP Portugal for 15 years as CC.

We are opening this coming June 3 new destinations in Europe,wich are DME.WAW and HEL.
If any of you do usually or have been LO in any of the three please do give some advice on any subject of interest for us CC,as these are Cities we do not have much information(from an FA point of view).
Our LO go from 1 to 3 days in HEL. 1 to 3 days in WAW and 2 to 4 days in DME(for the time beeing).
I do not know the Hotels:zzz: we are staying in yet,but as soon as I do I'll post.

All your information we be taken in consideration,as I'm preparing a leaflet to my fellow Crew members,and this would be much appreciated.:ok:

Thank you all in advance

Kind regards and Safe Flying

Founder
26th Apr 2009, 08:35
HEL is a very nice destination, hotels have a very high standard in general... the airport is about 25 min from the center of the city which is situated along the souther coastline of Finland...

The city is very modern with huge shopping centers and it is very easy to get a round since almost everyone is very proficient in English.

You'll find that Finland is one of Europe's most advanced countries in terms of technology and the transportation infrastructure is very well developed.

The airport terminal is L shaped with shopping and eating on the main floor, departure is always from the 2nd floor which is the main and arrival on the 1st floor, this is also where the baggage is picked up. Most aircraft arrive at gates which are numbered from 1-35 with the lower numbers most often used for domestic aircraft.

I am based at HEL flying for Thomas Cook, if there is anything special you'd need help with, you may ask me anytime =)

latin sky
26th Apr 2009, 17:00
Thank you for the reply Founder...

The basic info you gave about finland is well knowed to us,but appreciated the facts about hotels and Airport:ok:.

Anywhere in particular you could recommend us to visit in HEL??

Cheer's

despatch
30th Apr 2009, 16:37
Best advice is for those destination is to invest in lonley planet book :}
Safe flying TAP(Take Another Plane) Bom dia

latin sky
30th Apr 2009, 16:52
Best advice is for those destination is to invest in lonley planet book
Safe flying TAP(Take Another Plane) Bom dia

Actually,I think you ment "Boa tarde":8???

As for the book,have it for quite sometime...as for the rest of your post,just show's the level of it!!