PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

carve_gybe
25th Apr 2009, 21:31
Hello All,

I am a frequent reader of the Rumours & News forum and recently also this one. I have never posted and probably won't post again. My connection to the airline industry is that I am one of those "suits" often traveling out of the UK for a few meetings and flying back to LHR the same or the next day. I have been doing this once or twice a week for years. A small part of my brain tells me to come clean and admit that my other connection with the airline industry is a somewhat concerning fascination with aviation news - hence the presence on the forum - but that's not important.

Well, I have been made redundant and will move out of the UK to search for my next job. This means that this is my last chance to say a big "thank you" to the very hard-working BA crews that have over the years tended to my wants. I am not sure how this message will come accross, but I really hope you can detect deep appreciation on my part for the hard, and often thankless, work that you do. Keep up the great work! I only wish the level of service in other UK industries matched yours.

Respectfully,

Chris (LHR-WAW)