PDA

View Full Version : Freighter/pax pilots

blade
25th Apr 2009, 13:16
Guys, If I do my upgrade on the 744 on cos 08 in hk,where as before it would be the freighter can I now,and will I now fly pax and freighters out of hk.

Any thoughts

Lost CoS
25th Apr 2009, 13:47
This is one of many questions within the freighter / pax crewing issues in Cos08. They did not put any thought into these issues when Rhodes first put out the DFO update. There have since been many details that they are unsure how to resolve. I suspect to see a total retreat from the company on many of the "Significant Improvements" in this area since it actually appears to be a significant improvement.

sisyphos
25th Apr 2009, 14:37
Unless your seniority number starts with a 9 you will not fly pax and you will not get pax pay and, more importantly, you will not get a pax base. Why should you after all ??? :hmm:

Ex Cathedra
25th Apr 2009, 16:18
I suspect to see a total retreat from the company on many of the "Significant Improvements" in this area since it actually appears to be a significant improvement.

That's a great possibility. Why else would they want everybody to sign on an unfinished contract that is still under negociation with only their 'word' to go on...

They don't even respect the current contracts written in black on white, why would they respect what isn't even written? :suspect:

blade
26th Apr 2009, 04:18
So all the extendees on the freighter can sign over to the pax fleet at end of there 1 or 2 year extensions and force me to take a freighter command or wait for pax!!!

sisyphos
26th Apr 2009, 05:04
Yup, you have to wait like everybody else. I think it would be extremely unfair to allow guys who got their command on the freighter out of seniority now suddenly to sneak into the pax service via the back door. Consider those F/O's senior to you who otherwise subsequently couldn't get their base/command !

blade
26th Apr 2009, 06:15
consider one,I am one,hmmmm:uhoh:

fire wall
26th Apr 2009, 11:46
blade, a personal email to hkaoa.org to verify your statement - or do you tell porkies yet again. Yeah, I thought so.

blade
26th Apr 2009, 14:46
Mr Firewall has my command been delayed,and would I have prob upgraded by now if but for extendees and de capt ex oasis and dragon etc...yes..thats what I was referring to.