View Full Version : Underwood Bros.

albert
28th Mar 2001, 05:22
So Tony is now working for EasyJet. Good luck to him but what's happened to Rory. Last I heard was that he'd gone into management/promotional consultancy with Jon Peters. Anyone know anymore?

tiger burn
28th Mar 2001, 12:54
Yes you're right, Rory has formed a management consultancy with John Peters and another chap, Martin Halliwell who was/ (still is?) the leader of the joint forces arctic survival team. Its called UPH but I'm not sure how established it is right now as I think the other two were waiting for R to leave the RAF. Essentially they will conduct corporate "challenges" for suits: give seminars in survival, have the delegates undertake different challenges drawn on the trio's experiences.....as each deems to have something "unique" that sets them apart from the UK masses. Well I suppose they do! Good luck to them.

I trekked up Everest with the latter 2 back in October and I hope they fair better businesswise than they did at high altitude!!

[This message has been edited by tiger burn (edited 28 March 2001).]

swashplate
28th Mar 2001, 13:00
I saw a doc on Univ Air squadrons recently ('Not enough flying, too much schmaltz' etc...etc...).

Apparently, John Peters is still in the service. Now Sqn Ldr.