PDA

View Full Version : CXCP Stage 3 April 2009

WesternForce
25th Apr 2009, 05:07
Hey Guys,

was wondering if anyone has heard either way if they made it through to stage 3 on April 30th.
I understand a few people have had emails for an english test but i have yet to come across someone who knows if they're in or not.

Syar
25th Apr 2009, 08:53
i'm still waiting...

WesternForce
25th Apr 2009, 09:34
i think that no one has said that they have got news and a lot of people say they are still waiting has made me feel a lot better. i was going to leave hk to go back to melbourne on monday, but i might just hang around for a while longer.
As soon as anyone hears, make sure you post

PW4062
25th Apr 2009, 11:14
Hi WF,
Had an interview on Tuesday, but have not heard anything as yet.
Heres hoping,

PW

WesternForce
25th Apr 2009, 11:16
Mine was on wednesday.
knowing that others haven heard has put my mind at ease a bit.

rpang719
25th Apr 2009, 14:14
Hey do you guys all reside in another country??

Andrew_W
26th Apr 2009, 03:54
I did mt stage 2 last Tuesday and I got a call for English and Medical tomorrow. They haven't confirmed me for stage 3 though, and I think no one has received a call for stage 3 so far.

Hi PW. I'm Andrew and we did our interview together. May I know who you are?

WesternForce
26th Apr 2009, 06:35
flubb,

so if you havent heard from CX by now when you had stage 2 on wednesday, you can basically take it that we didnt get through? do you know roughly how long it takes to get an email from them saying you didnt make it as i have spoken to a few people who already have the email asking them to attend the medical and english tomorrow. I didnt get that email so i have presumed i am not going through... in the same token, i dont want to go back to melbounre just to find out i do make it through and have to fly back...

blade
26th Apr 2009, 07:30
Hey Guys,Good luck to all with your applications.One question if I may for a young friend.What are these different stages constructed of these days,and where do they take place.

Cheers

WesternForce
26th Apr 2009, 07:41
thats good news flubb... they did say it would take up to two weeks... but stage 3 is on april 30... oh well. i guess i continue playing the waiting game!

blade, there are four stages in selection and you only advance to the next stage if you pass the previous one. Stage 1-3 are all located at flight recruitment at cathay with stage 4 being a flight grading at FTA.

rckb
26th Apr 2009, 11:14
Hay Dug.. how you doing??? are you gonna call them tomorrow?

Syar
26th Apr 2009, 19:53
calling is useless really

WesternForce
27th Apr 2009, 03:55
I got the email today and was unsuccessful. there was no information relating to when i can apply again. i heard that its a year wait, i was wondering if anyone here can shed light on that matter?
how did everyone else do?

WesternForce
27th Apr 2009, 03:58
Just tried to reapply to see what happens and it said i have to wait 10 months... its going to be a long wait!

Ray-Lee
28th Apr 2009, 11:03
Hey Western Force. it was good seeing you again.

No go for me either. Good luck for the future though. Enjoy SA.

bhkb
9th May 2009, 15:58
How did you guys perform in stage 2? what did you guys think of it? Any areas where you thought you could have improved?