PDA

View Full Version : It's A Matter Of Trust!

Saturn
25th Apr 2009, 04:50
Can we honestly really trust our management? The answer is NO. They have made this mess and have been violating our current contract(s) for years.

We still have outstanding issues in the courts of Hong Kong and this "New Deal" no-where addresses basings and jokers etc. etc...

They have and always will interpret the contract, new or old the way they want. As I and many others have said before, they are ethically and morally corrupt. I do not take anything they say seriously anymore and no longer trust them to tell us the truth, the whole truth. There will be hidden things or they will just make it up.

Folks I know this is a big decision but you have to ask your self these three questions not the ones from RH.

1) Do you really believe there is no hidden agenda
2) Do you trust what they are saying
3) Do you think it will change again in years to come

The last ten years or so have seen, COS94 to COS99, B scale wages, ASL, DEFO's, Bypass pay viloations, DEC's. I could go on. Now "Hey help us out and we have new contracts for you". You have got to be kidding.

Get Stuffed I say.

Show us some REAL improvements and STOP VIOLATING OUR CURRENT COS's and maybe we'll sign new ones and then take leave.

Cathay management have shown bad faith and have lied. I for one no longer take what they say seriously.

Ask what the Dragon guys/gals think of RH and what he tried there!

Again, IT'S A MATTER OF TRUST:ugh:

Brown Nose
25th Apr 2009, 05:28
All True!

They make large profits and record profits for 9 years and can't even talk to us about keeping our salaries in line with inflation (not a pay rise!)

Now they are rude enough to ask us to help them when things aren't so rosy!!

They also keep failing to mention the 15 Billion cash they have in reserve, what is this for?! a rainy day?!! Guess what fellas there is a shower passing through right now!

I s'pose they will reward captains with 4 times as much profit share as cabin crew when the time comes..........Yeah Right!

THIEVES!

DUSKY DOG
25th Apr 2009, 10:16
for further reading:
ANIMAL FARM by GEORGE ORWELL:ok: