PDA

View Full Version : DFO Stated Intentions

4-Daned
24th Apr 2009, 11:32
All I need to know from the DFO 's latest Update:

it is my goal to have all crew on CoS08, and so any future improvements in the contract or benefits may not necessarily apply to crew who choose to remain on CoS99 – additional increments on the F/O scale being a good example.

I hope there are other career opportunities out there. Soon.

Joke.

Air Profit
24th Apr 2009, 12:53
...'future improvements'.... hahaha....!!! who is he trying to kid?? I was hopeing he wasn't taking us for fools. Now, there's no doubt. :mad:

FlexibleResponse
24th Apr 2009, 15:10
The same scare tactic was used to coax us to sign the COS94 (you will never get a basing and you will never get another payscale increase). The 5% who remained on the old pre-COS94 ended up having a fantastic roster (their overtime rates were punitive compared to the new rates) and also remuneration and leave for the following 5 years. So good was the old COS, that the Management eventually forced the pre-COS94 guys onto the COS99 with a sign or you are sacked letter from the DFO, which was followed up with a similar threatening letter from the CEO (the same letter we all got from the suckholes of the time).

Any NEW COS is cunningly designed to benefit the Management and NOT the aircrew. If you think otherwise, you have been had...

4-Daned
24th Apr 2009, 17:45
14) Is bypass pay triggered by a captain working beyond his retirement age or the retirement age in my CoS.

Bypass pay is paid in accordance with the recipient’s CoS. 15) Currently FOs on a base get bypass pay when they pass up a command in Hong Kong. Will this continue?

We plan to change this arrangement so that FOs who decline a command in Hong Kong will be ineligible for bypass pay.

Divide and Conquer. I hate this S***T