PDA

View Full Version : SLS Update On Intracx

christn
24th Apr 2009, 09:49
Unsurprisingly the pilots are shown as having the lowest acceptance of SLS.

What a shame Mr. T missed the opportunity to explain to the rest of the company that for us SLS is tied in with a decision that will affect the rest of our careers!

Same team?

ALPHA FLOOR
24th Apr 2009, 14:41
Thats what Mr Quinn is paid for, using his years at CNN to put as big a slant on the company propaganda as possible. I dont like what he writes but I have to give him credit he is a master spin dr.

In case you are wondering, I heard from his own mouth at a fleet forum that that is his job. He is given the content by DFO and TT, then he writes it according to the circumstances.

AFL

Ex Cathedra
25th Apr 2009, 08:52
You mean to say that TT is trying to spin the rest of the company against the evil pilots who refuse to help their cult from certain financial doom, mass redundancies and martian abductions?

'Atta shocker...!

markontop
25th Apr 2009, 09:11
Should you be a two year FO in Hong Kong and you feel the need to sign COS 08, by my understanding going onto an AUS base would involve a pay cut? Similarly, if already on a base on COS 99 would accepting COS 08 involve a similar paycut:ugh:. To the above on their COS 08 payscales I couldn't see the AUS COS 08 payscales.
BTW CNN equals Cathay Nasty Ness.