PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew - Well Done!!!!!!

BillyElliott
24th Apr 2009, 00:50
Hi Everyone

On 15th January my wife, our four small children (all under 6) and I, flew from Heathrow to Dulles with Virgin Atlantic. The reason we were flying was that I have posted over here with the Royal Air Force for the next 3 years, so my wife and our children were very upset with leaving everyone behind.

My Daughter, who was 6, was especially upset as she had never flown before, was very scared by all that was going on and also had been seated on a different row to us, which leads to my point........

I would like to whole-heartedly thank a female member of the crew called Blu (forgive the spelling), she dropped everything she was doing (preparing to leave the terminal and take off) and arranged to have my daughter moved to the seat next to us. not only that she came back pretty much every hour with sweets and drinks for the kids while also talking to my daughter and cheering her up. It is safe to say that without her actions on that flight, we would have had an extremely upset little girl, and a very hard, long flight.

I would also like to add that the other members of the cabin crew were also fantastic and couldn't do enough for us, even though they were extremely busy.

WELL DONE!!!! to all concerned, especially Blu, and if there are members of Virgin Atlantic management who read this, can you please see that she is rewarded for what she did :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

HighHeeled-FA
24th Apr 2009, 08:17
It is great to read stuff like this. I'm not the CC in question though

BillyElliott
25th Apr 2009, 04:32
If you do know the CC in question, can you please let her know of this post's existence.

ta :ok:

flapsforty
25th Apr 2009, 10:23
BillyElliott, even better than people here getting in touch, YOU copy and paste your post into an e-mail and send it here: [email protected] :) or alternatively use their web-form (https://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/gb/customerrelations/flight_feedback/index.jsp).

Times are touch, airlines are overstaffed and everybody´s anxious about their jobs.
A passenger compliment like yours will cheer up the FAs in question no end!

Lovely post, good luck to all of you in your new home. :ok: