PDA

View Full Version : If it was your end of time?......

Rollingthunder
23rd Apr 2009, 14:22
Sorry Sprogette,

Who would you go hunting for, with a rifle, with a scope, just for the hell of the satisfaction and contribution and benefit to humanity?

Mugabe

Zuma, is certainly shaping up

A few US so-called bankers

One US Ponzi scheme idiot.

Vent here

GPMG
23rd Apr 2009, 14:25
All MP's................... perhaps my namesake mounted on tripod in enfilade on the Commons exit and just rev it up :)

Rollingthunder
23rd Apr 2009, 14:32
Damn, I hear helicopters, they are black. but I am tricky.

Chesty Morgan
23rd Apr 2009, 14:40
A gun?! Pah!

Tony Blair + Blunt axe + My last 30 minutes is all I ask for.

airship
23rd Apr 2009, 15:12
Who would you go hunting for, with a rifle, with a scope, just for the hell of the satisfaction and contribution and benefit to humanity?

Mugabe

Zuma, is certainly shaping up

A few US so-called bankers

One US Ponzi scheme idiot.

None of the above, unfortunetly. If there were anyone I felt obliged to go after, it would probably involve use of a blunt khukri as I believe that I'd insist on witnessing at very close quarters their distress (or otherwise) as they departed this life (whether or not there is anything else afterwards). On the other hand, I might be willing to refund the CCZ charges of whoever was braven enough to risk blowing up the houses of Parliament these days. I understand that there are days where fewer than 10% of MPs are present, so please pick your day carefully...?! :ok::uhoh:

larssnowpharter
23rd Apr 2009, 15:58
It actually happened to me in a way.

Picture Macedonski just after the war in Kosovo. Three of us were working as contractors and we learned of a Russian/Ukrainian girl of 13 or 14 who was being traded in the area. We bought her ($3000 if you care to ask) and got her back to our place. Had her treated for around 200 cigarette burns on her chest as well as having her anal sphincter repaired. We eventually got her back to the Ukraine and in the care of the Orthodox nuns. Best we could do.:(

A few months later we had finished our job/contract and were leaving the next day.

We visited the scum who had been dealing in these girls.

Let's just say, he will be walking with a distinct limp for the rest of his life and is consequently out of the organization.:ok:

As for yer politicians/bankers etc. **** 'em. Just move out of their control. It's a big world.

rubik101
23rd Apr 2009, 16:01
Gordon the prat Brown, the man who killed my lover, God, (the catholic one) The presidents of Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Columbia, Mexico, the previous US, Cheney, Coelin Powell, the Pabst, all of the Labour front bench scavengers, the pillock who overtook me yesterday and turned right 200m up the road.
If I had some ammo left, get the bankers CEOs to queue at the trough and spray them a good one!
PC, moi!?
Oh, and the manufacturers of VU headsets.

larssnowpharter
23rd Apr 2009, 16:08
Perhaps good reason to amend that amendment thingy they are arguing about in that other thread here. :)

airship
23rd Apr 2009, 17:12
We visited the scum who had been dealing in these girls. Summary justice is all very well when applied in war-zones without any proper jurisdiction. If only such summary justice could be equally-applied in other places huh?! :ok::uhoh:

We human-beings live extraordinarily long lives. And I often wonder what becomes of those 'young victims', the results more often than not of our own stubborn intransigiences. Did the 13/14 year old eventually grow up and lead a normal life? Was she allowed to? Did society readily accept any 'accompanied baggage'?

What surprises me as a human-being (as opposed to say, another long-lived species, the Galapagos tortoise), is that any empathy we may experience is almost always extremely short-lived. I see tramps, alcoholics and other human-beings suffering form some torment or another almost every day. And there but for the grace of God or some other powerful force go I. Not that I would ever invite myself into my own home if you get my meaning, but I do feel...

No, I could not assassinate 'one of me' so coldly even though I oiled the barrel of my first ever (OK, it was a .177 airgun) weapon when I was 10 years old and much enjoy reading about the adventures of Bob Lee Swagger as detailed in Stephen Hunter's novels?!

However, teach me how to fly an A-10 Thunderbolt armed with a 3,900 rounds per minute 30mm Gatling cannon and I might surprise everyone...?! :uhoh:

dead_pan
23rd Apr 2009, 17:36
The only person I'd gladly put out of our misery would be that scum Robert Napper. Why do we keep monsters like this alive?

Richard Taylor
23rd Apr 2009, 17:45
As many Liebour ministers as I could find....oh, & all of my local city council if I'd them time left over. :mad:

larssnowpharter
23rd Apr 2009, 18:38
Did the 13/14 year old eventually grow up and lead a normal life? Was she allowed to? Did society readily accept any 'accompanied baggage'?

One suspects not.

And that is the sadness of it.

A childhood lost.

I would do the same again.

Sprogget
23rd Apr 2009, 19:44
I think the vulgar little Austrian would be permissible for the good of human kind perhaps. God knows enough people tried.

11Fan
23rd Apr 2009, 20:00
Good on you and your lads there Lars :ok:

You'll get extra credit for that I hope.

ArthurR
23rd Apr 2009, 21:04
I'm with 11Fan, good on you lars,
but why are the B'stards still walking? :ok:

ShyTorque
23rd Apr 2009, 21:17
I wouldn't want the rifle. Just a baseball bat. I'd want him to know it was me.

Airey Belvoir
24th Apr 2009, 02:38
The owners/managers of PPRuNe. Why? Because they have limited the "bandwidth" and the site ain't big enough to post my list. :E

parabellum
24th Apr 2009, 04:26
I think I would be tempted to do a sort of Charles Bronson thing, (Vigilante), and go around the streets of London and clean out some of these evil little sh1ts that roam the streets with kitchen knive and hoods up bashing, stabbing and robbing people they think are a soft touch.

sitigeltfel
24th Apr 2009, 05:17
So many targets............ so little time. I have arranged a hunting party.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee201/sitigeltfel/Hunters.jpg

Buster Hyman
24th Apr 2009, 05:44
Everyone blocking my right hand lane!

(Sorry, for those who drive on the wrong side of the road, its the fast or "Buster Time" lane)

hellsbrink
24th Apr 2009, 05:54
I'd only need one round, into the knee of my SIL's ex-husband. Then I would beat him to a pulp with the rifle, one hit for every time he hit her.

The scumbag doesn't deserve to live

Airey Belvoir
24th Apr 2009, 07:09
I have arranged a hunting party.

Right! The 2 dorks with the outrageous socks are now on my list.

RJM
24th Apr 2009, 08:16
I have arranged a hunting party

They also look, except for the bow tie and the dog, exactly like the parking inspectors in Cheltenham.

(It's a long story)

OFSO
24th Apr 2009, 09:35
I'd wait at the end of A---- Road in London at 3 a.m. when the traffic wardens (most all are illegal immigrants) come round with a tape measure measuring how far out from the kerbstone cars are parked and placing eighty pound parking fine tickets on the ones that are more than eight inches out of place*, and... Pftung ! they wouldn't try that again.

Blair, Brown, Bush etc., child rapists, animal torturers, I'll leave to the rest of you as it seems we have enough good guys out there to set the world to rights.

*If you live there, you know this isn't a joke.

Rollingthunder
24th Apr 2009, 09:52
I never joke.

Horse walks into a bar.
Bartender says, "Why the long face?"

charliegolf
24th Apr 2009, 11:01
Bloke walked into a bar, KO'd. It was an iron bar. Boom boom.

Two blondes walked into a bar. You'd think one would have seen it!

Hat, coat.

Buster Hyman
24th Apr 2009, 11:13
Termite walks into a bar and asks; "Where's the bar tender?"

:rolleyes: Talk about thread drifts!

Stockpicker
24th Apr 2009, 11:42
My boss. I watched Schindler's List the other night, and saw astonishing parallels between the Ralph Fienes character who stood on his balcony idly shooting innocent people and the uncaring, shallow, bullying nature of the person to whom I report.