PDA

View Full Version : This is not about RA65 ,It's about bypass pay!!!

Frogman1484
23rd Apr 2009, 09:23
Guys this is not about RA 65, the ave age of an FO is 34.
RA55 is 21 years away!!!

Cx only wants to get rid of the bypass pay.

They know there is a good change they will loose the current court case.

They know that they will have to keep on growing in the future and that there is a shortage of pilots around the world.

They have been trying to get rid of bypass pay by all other means in the past and it has failed!

Do not sign Cos 08.

If all Captains sign, every captain going past 55 will trigger a bypass pay event to an FO and a SO.

Assuming that within the next 2 years 100 captains go beyond 55, that means another 200 pilots getting bypass plus the other 100+ that already getting it now.

Do not sign it away!!!

Liam Gallagher
23rd Apr 2009, 10:20
"100+ that already getting it now"

so if there are say 1200 FO's in the company, one in 12 are getting BPP. How come I have never met one then? How come guys who recently did Command Training were not on BPP?

I smell a Rhodent......

geh065
23rd Apr 2009, 11:01
so if there are say 1200 FO's in the company, one in 12 are getting BPP. How come I have never met one then? How come guys who recently did Command Training were not on BPP?

All the people currently in receipt in BPP are cat B, or on a base and unwilling to come back to HK for command. There are so many of these guys, that HK based FOs who are becoming Cat A first time round and successfully passing their commands first time round are getting their commands before they get BPP.