View Full Version : EK Fuel letter

GoreTex
22nd Apr 2009, 20:25
I wonder how many of us did get a fuel letter from a brown nosed 777 FO (TCAB) who joined about a year ago?

Instant Hooligan
22nd Apr 2009, 21:41
Oh my Gosh,
Just when we thought we'd got rid of TCAT we get TCAB......!!!!!
Who the the heck is TCAB?
Yours in Vain
IH

Panther 88
22nd Apr 2009, 21:52
Guys, you have to realize that no matter the initials, any pilot that takes a job in a cubicle/office ain't your friend, and this goes for any airline. This is THEIR job to continue the flogging until morale improves. We have all been at other companies; anyone remember a "pilot advocate" that sat in an office/cubicle? If you do, I am sure he/she was not long for that particular job.:ugh:

Just the nature of the airline bidness.

GoreTex
22nd Apr 2009, 21:58
Hooli,
his name is FO America aka Tartan boy :}

shneidertrophy
23rd Apr 2009, 05:35
Now I can see why you gents are upset. We have the same thing going on here at QR with letters being sent out if you uplift 100kgs of fuel over flight plan fuel.

What I absolutely do NOT understand from you is that you might accept it from a "Captain Brown nose", but when it would be coming from an "F/O Brown nose" you all would revolt! Now thats a load of c$%p of you ask me! In QR we have FOs doing LOSA checks on all fleets, just standardisation. Most Captains accept them on board, a few refused. I cant help but wonder what thats all about!:ugh:

Count von Altibar
23rd Apr 2009, 11:54
Well said Panther 88. These brown-nosing types are strange people who don't seem to become pilots just for the flying, but enjoy shafting their profession until there's little left going for it!