PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Alone,' Ex-Astronaut Edgar Mitchell Says

Roger Sofarover
22nd Apr 2009, 07:03
We're Not Alone,' Ex-Astronaut Says

CNN

April 21) Former astronaut Edgar Mitchell, said Monday that extraterrestrial life exists -- and that the United States and other governments are trying to keep it secret.

Earth Day may fall later this week, but as far as former NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell and other UFO enthusiasts are concerned, the real story is happening elsewhere.

Mitchell, who was part of the 1971 Apollo 14 moon mission, asserted Monday that extraterrestrial life exists, and that the truth is being concealed by the United States and other governments.

He delivered his remarks during an appearance at the National Press Club following the conclusion of the fifth annual X-Conference, a meeting of UFO activists and researchers studying the possibility of alien life forms.

Mankind has long wondered if we're "alone in the universe. [But] only in our period do we really have evidence. No, we're not alone," Mitchell said.

"Our destiny, in my opinion, and we might as well get started with it, is [to] become a part of the planetary community. ... We should be ready to reach out beyond our planet and beyond our solar system to find out what is really going on out there."

Mitchell grew up in Roswell, New Mexico, which some UFO believers maintain was the site of a UFO crash in 1947. He said residents of his hometown "had been hushed and told not to talk about their experience by military authorities." They had been warned of "dire consequences" if they did so.

But, he claimed, they "didn't want to go to the grave with their story. They wanted to tell somebody reliable. And being a local boy and having been to the moon, they considered me reliable enough to whisper in my ear their particular story."
Roughly 10 years ago, Mitchell claimed, he was finally given an appointment at Pentagon to discuss what he had been told.

An unnamed admiral working for the Joint Chiefs of Staff promised to uncover the truth behind the Roswell story, Mitchell said. The stories of a UFO crash "were confirmed," but the admiral was then denied access when he "tried to get into the inner workings of that process."

The same admiral, Mitchell claimed, now denies the story.

"I urge those who are doubtful: Read the books, read the lore, start to understand what has really been going on. Because there really is no doubt we are being visited," he said.

"The universe that we live in is much more wondrous, exciting, complex and far-reaching than we were ever able to know up to this point in time."

A NASA spokesman denied any cover-up.
"NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover-up about alien life on this planet or anywhere else -- period," Michael Cabbage said Monday.
Debates have continued about what happened at Roswell. The U.S. Air Force said in 1994 that wreckage recovered there in 1947 was most likely from a balloon-launched classified government project.

Stephen Bassett, head of the Paradigm Research Group (PRG), which hosted the X-Conference, said that the truth about extraterrestrial life is being suppressed because it is politically explosive.

"There is a third rail [in American politics], and that is the UFO question. It is many magnitudes more radioactive than Social Security ever dreamed to be," Bassett said.

Just something to brighten up an otherwise dull and dreary week:ok:

weido_salt
22nd Apr 2009, 07:26
Of course our Governments are lying to us. They have lied to us on everything else, so why not on matters of "National security"?

I believe they are not too "far" from home. I suggest you have a look here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KN4TTx4ijc) Very interesting and in 10 parts. Very, very interesting, to say the least.

Wod
22nd Apr 2009, 08:17
For a balanced view on these matters read Douglas Adams.

henry crun
22nd Apr 2009, 08:58
Of course the governments are keeping this information from us, and I will add, doing a damn good job of because not one single person has come up with a shred of verifiable evidence of the existence of aliens.

What a cover up !

Gainesy
22nd Apr 2009, 09:09
It is many magnitudes more radioactive than Social Security ever dreamed to be

Er, yeah.:confused::rolleyes:

Sprogget
22nd Apr 2009, 09:11
I'm taking notes & as soon as Tharg the levitator arrives, some of you will be in big trouble. Now where's my pills?:confused:

ArthurR
22nd Apr 2009, 09:18
Of course goverments are covering it up, with out doing that, what would the conspiracy theorist have to talk about?, apart from the WTC, Pentagon, and the Titanic, oops should not have mentioned that, come to think of it, they have never told us which supermarket Elvis is working in.

Blacksheep
22nd Apr 2009, 09:19
Tharg is tied up on Zog at the moment; something to do with insider trading. He may be some time. May I be of assistance?

Sprogget
22nd Apr 2009, 09:22
Yes, the one they call Sprogget needs a brain implant. Er, hang on, that's me...aarrrgghhh..........:uhoh:

Windy Militant
22nd Apr 2009, 09:24
they have never told us which supermarket Elvis is working in
That's because as Ane Fule Kno that Elvis is working down the chip shop! :rolleyes:

Mr Grimsdale
22nd Apr 2009, 10:14
No mention of an anal probe yet. Standards are slipping.:=

tony draper
22nd Apr 2009, 10:17
A yes Mr Mitchel, he's the chap that went on a expedition seeking Noahs Ark int he?
If someone sold him a map of directions to where Captain Nemos Nautilus lies at the bottom of the sea,that would be his next project, Lunar Astronaut or not the man is a lollypop farmer.
:)

Blacksheep
22nd Apr 2009, 10:28
Lunar Astronaut or not the man is a lollypop farmerIts a special kind of man who would allow himself to be strapped to the top of a Titan rocket and fired into outer space; its not exactly a trip to Bali on a Boeing B747.

Lunar and lunatic are words that share a common root.

Scumbag O'Riley
22nd Apr 2009, 10:29
A yes Mr Mitchel, he's the chap that went on a expedition seeking Noahs Ark int he?
Think that was James Irwin.

One has always wondered how such an intensely emotional experience as going to the moon and looking at the Earth hanging in the sky would affect my mental state.

Sprogget
22nd Apr 2009, 10:34
It has been spoken of a few times that the guys who went up had a very tough time afterwards. They were not your average joe, rather the most driven top of the tree people who strived to be the very best at everything they did. Of course, having been to the moon & left with no further professional challenges at a relatively young age left some of them struggling to cope.

Ed Mitchell might be delusional, but given the scale of the cosmos, I would be astounded if we were alone.

ZEEBEE
22nd Apr 2009, 10:41
Ed Mitchell might be delusional, but given the scale of the cosmos, I would be astounded if we were alone.

Me too Sprogget.

But the chances of us EVER communicating and finding out sink into the "nonexistent" category.

Flap 5
22nd Apr 2009, 10:48

I reckon that's right, although I don't it's the mice that are running things. I do think that the Earth (Gaia) is an experiment set up by some higher being / entity / other.

Gaia hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia_hypothesis)

ArthurR
22nd Apr 2009, 11:07
I have another theory, The goverment is keeping it secret because, they are not coming back, The came, they saw, and they concured,
They came, they saw a bar near Roswell, went in for a beer, got served Bud, One said to the others, I know a bar in the horseshoe nebular that serves real beer, its only 5 mins away, lets go there and give this place a miss, the others, they concured :E

henry crun
22nd Apr 2009, 11:11
Point of order Mr Blacksheep, Edgar Mitchell was never launched by a Titan rocket. :p

deltayankee
22nd Apr 2009, 11:11
It is many magnitudes more radioactive than Social Security ever dreamed to be," Bassett said.

Many thanks for sharing this with us. Cheered up another otherwise dull day. I will add it to my list of universal nonsense answers for boring questions at parties. It beats "It's a long time between drinks".

Pinky the pilot
22nd Apr 2009, 12:38
ArthurR has iT fairly well I would think.:ok:

Think about it; If you were an extremely advanced and intelligent visitor from another world, (and you'd have to be far more advanced etc) would you really want to know the Earth People? You know, the ones who are far too busy arguing with, slaughtering, swindling, etc etc their fellow people rather than actually trying to get on with each other?:(:sad:

Ace Rimmer
22nd Apr 2009, 12:41
Henry has it right: Just the once to space courtesy of Herr von Braun's Zaturn fumpf on 14 (the rookie crew total cumulative space time prior to launch 15 mins) ...Mind you 363 ft tall ship with a launch grunt of 7.5 million lbs of thrust ain't exactly whistlin dixie

BTW He did try out some unofficial ESP experiments on the way home

Blacksheep
22nd Apr 2009, 12:49
Point of order Mr Blacksheep
Strapping yourself to any kind of rocket and lighting the blue touch paper is not the act of a rational intelligent being, henry. :}

If you were an extremely advanced and intelligent visitor from another worldAssuming that my observation concerning rocketmen is correct, extremely advanced and intelligent visitors wouldn't arrive by rocket propulsion. With the distances and hence time involved, any visitors who had mastered time travel would be so advanced that they may not recognise us as 'Earth People'. To a really advanced sentient being, human beings could appear to be very little advanced over other species of animal.

Consider: The difference in intelligence between a human being and a dog is insignificant compared to the difference between that of a dog and a worm.

Why would extra-terrestrial visitors wish to communicate with us?

6000PIC
22nd Apr 2009, 13:05
The people who are privy to " the secret " are an elite bunch of people that have made the conscious yet difficult decision for the sake of 1946 to 2009 - era mankind , to prevent at all costs the truth being told or found out .
Justification for this is in the savings of millions upon billions of human lives that would otherwise be lost in the... transition. Humankind is not ready , prepared , concerned or determined enough to know the truth. The next generation of earth citizens should be advanced enough to be able to handle " the secret ". Even then , major impediments are national governments , organized religion , and the overall lack of sophistication of the majority of the planets`inhabitants. Until then , they continue to allow positive and negative propaganda do the work for them. Mr Mitchell knows who they are.

Roger Sofarover
22nd Apr 2009, 13:10
Mr D

Now come on Drape's, he is a Christian, you are not implying that Noah's Ark didn't exist are you?

Lunar Astronaut or not the man is a lollypop farmer.

For believing in something that appears completely unfounded as there is not one scrap of evidence to support him? Yep you have a point there:ok:

Of course the governments are keeping this information from us, and I will add, doing a damn good job of because not one single person has come up with a shred of verifiable evidence of the existence of aliens.

What a cover up !

Of course goverments are covering it up, with out doing that, what would the conspiracy theorist have to talk about?, apart from the WTC, Pentagon, and the Titanic, oops should not have mentioned that, come to think of it, they have never told us which supermarket Elvis is working in.

The biggest conspiracy of all perhaps, with the largest amount of conspiracy theorists ever......Religion

Windy Militant
22nd Apr 2009, 13:33
If you were an advanced race with Superlux travel and Quark bombs would you want to let the human race loose on the Universe?
Not to mention they've been able to watch our TV signals for about forty years now. So they know if they land the first thing we'll do is slice and dice them and steal their space ships.
Would you let on you were an alien having seen that, I wouldn't. ;)

Anyway the Daleks are on their way to invade. This time they've got it cracked. All those ramps and wide doors, for wheelchairs are they...........:uhoh:

Sprogget
22nd Apr 2009, 13:40
Is there a single state secret we don't know about sixty to seventy years on? Proving a negative and all that, but if Roswell happened & as mooted, the craft & bodies were recovered, I am incredulous that as leaky a bucket as the us govmint & the Usaf would have been able to sit on it for generations with nothing more than plausibly deniable rumours leaking out from time to time. I reckon the neighbours haven't stopped by.

Buster Hyman
22nd Apr 2009, 13:58
Why would extra-terrestrial visitors wish to communicate with us?
Wrong number? :confused:

Storminnorm
22nd Apr 2009, 14:02
All I can say on this subject is that Ed Mitchell is totally correct.
We are not alone, but the neighbours just don't want to speak to
us in case we mug or murder them. They just quietly go about
whatever they need to go about, and keep a very LOW profile.
I should imagine there is nothing of any interest down here for
them, and they cannot see why they should reveal that they ARE
actually living amongst us at this time.
It would be like admitting to a germ that you are watching them
closely. They would neither comprehend nor appreciate the fact
that you had communicated with them at all.

Blacksheep
22nd Apr 2009, 14:46
...but if Roswell happened & as mooted, the craft & bodies were recovered, I am incredulous that as leaky a bucket as the us govmint & the Usaf would have been able to sit on it for generationsWho says it was the US Government and USAF that actually recovered the wreckage and bodies? The mother ship would have sent down a recovery team to clean up the crash site, reassure witnesses and dump some parts of an earthling research baloon on the site. You do realise these guys can do time travel?

Move along there now, Sir; Nothing to see here; Move along now...

Mr Grimsdale
22nd Apr 2009, 15:03
It would be like admitting to a germ that you are watching them
closely. They would neither comprehend nor appreciate the fact
that you had communicated with them at all.

You'd better hope they haven't heard of Domestos.

vonbag
22nd Apr 2009, 15:25
Must say that I symphatise with what was written by Storminnorm and a few others.
One point is this:
we don't even know ourselves, what can go wrong with our brain, many diseases remain lethal or strongly disabilitating, etc. and, yet, we would like to meet and/or investigate the existence of aliens?
Would we be ready?
Let's first refine our communication with and understanding of the alien that lives within us, that sometimes can wake up,
and the alien that lives right next door.

con-pilot
22nd Apr 2009, 17:03
They came, they saw a bar near Roswell, went in for a beer, got served Bud, One said to the others, I know a bar in the horseshoe nebular that serves real beer, its only 5 mins away, lets go there and give this place a miss, the others, they concured

Not quite correct. We discovered that Earth was the only planet that has beer.

So we're still here trying to keep it a secret from the rest of the Universe. So all these other UFOs are them other lots trying to sneak here to get beer, we make 'em go away. Same with the abductions you hear about, they're trying to get secret of beer production. If you have been paying attention, everyone who has been abducted are folks that drink a lot of beer.

Our new motto is,

SAVE THE EARTH, IT'S THE ONLY PLANET WITH BEER!

sitigeltfel
22nd Apr 2009, 17:12
Not quite correct. We discovered that Earth was the only planet that has beer.

What about the Jupiter Mining Corporation "Leopard" brand beer that appeared in a Red Dwarf episode? They surely wouldn't make something like that up............would they?

con-pilot
22nd Apr 2009, 17:18
What about the Jupiter Mining Corporation "Leopard" brand beer that appeared in a Red Dwarf episode? They surely wouldn't make something like that up............would they?

Yeah, we did that, misdirection you know. They all went off looking for that so-called Red Dwarf.

ArthurR
22nd Apr 2009, 17:24
I didn't say they drank a beer, they drank a bud...but yes thats one way of keeping the secret that we have beer on earth

Storminnorm
22nd Apr 2009, 17:27
What's all this about beer got to do with anything anyhow?
Little green men only drink absinthe don't they?

Noah Zark.
22nd Apr 2009, 17:34

Here I am! :)

tony draper
22nd Apr 2009, 18:30
It were your vessel the chap was seeking Mr Z,needless to say,he didn't find it. :rolleyes:

eticket
22nd Apr 2009, 19:39
Little green men only drink absinthe don't they?

Yup, because being away from home absinthe makes the heart grow stronger.

vonbag
22nd Apr 2009, 20:57
There are different species of Aliens around: among others there are
those that come from many light years for the various beers,
those that come for the absinthe and those that come to use the anal probes in excess (it's like the weapon industry, its production became a lobby).
With " homusectual ", in alien jargon, they mean some sort of human section (or dissection), which is the direct consequence of the insertion of any large object, besides several sizes of probes (including garden dwarfs), in the cavities, in order to ascertain whether it could be used as a secret hiding place for their secret weapons and for a myriad of other secret reasons.
I have detected one on another thread, in fact -- ah yes, like in the interesting TV series previoulsy linked, which has been deleted under mysterious circumstances -- some can recognise them, also when they are under disguise! ;-)

con-pilot
22nd Apr 2009, 21:22
those that come to use the anal probes in excess

WE do not partake in the use of anal probes. :suspect:

Its them low life's from the other side of the Solar System wot does that. Uncivilized buggers they are.

We, are the protectors of the Beer. We are very superior to those heathen anal prober's.

(All this anal fixation, we don't see what all the fuss is about. That's one thing that's pretty standard all over the Universe, assholes. :p)

(Well except in the Upper Outermost Flignobuttfoundatallanywhere System (UFOs for short), we don't know what they do there for assholes, didn't stay long enough to find out. We only went there once, they didn't have any beer.)

ShyTorque
22nd Apr 2009, 21:32
Extra terrestrials? I'm sure they're here.

One of them announced his budget just today.

vonbag
22nd Apr 2009, 21:54
I must apologise for the usage of this ambiguous terminology: as a matter of fact, I learned the term "anal probe" -- as referred to those used by the alleged aliens -- by reading the various threads on PPRuNe which have E.T.'s as subject.
Perhaps, it could be more correctly referred to as "Orifice Testers".
Unless they want to eviously/morbidly stimulate certain erogenous zones, I too do not think there could be any serious scientifical interest for these meaningless infectious black holes ;-)

con-pilot
22nd Apr 2009, 22:05
Perhaps, it could be more correctly referred to as "Orifice Testers".

Oh well now, that's entirely different. We don't use no stinkin' artificial probes for that type of thing, if you get my drift. ;)

(We soon discovered that beer was very helpful in, err, being granted access to female humans', err, hmm, err, orifices for, hmm, testing. :O)

(Another reason we are still here. :E)

dead_pan
22nd Apr 2009, 22:05
Much of this was extensively covered in Andrew Smith's excellent book 'Moondust'. Ed Mitchell was not the only Apollo astronaut to have some sort of epiphany on his journey. The others kept quiet because they were part of the conspiracy.

con-pilot
22nd Apr 2009, 22:08
The others kept quiet because they were part of the conspiracy.

Ah yes, conspiracy. A very useful tool for us. :p

Pinky the pilot
23rd Apr 2009, 02:11
You blokes say that the Aliens came here to drink Bud??:confused:

I must seriously question their taste!:ugh: Tried a Bud once; Like making love in a canoe.:yuk:

Prefer the South Aussie Coopers Pale Ale!:ok:

con-pilot
23rd Apr 2009, 02:32
You blokes say that the Aliens came here to drink Bud??

I never said 'Bud'. :*

But then again, if you have never tasted beer...........:p

Lightning6
23rd Apr 2009, 03:14
Extra terrestrials? I'm sure they're here.

One of them announced his budget just today.

I'm with you mate, they even speak a different language to us, no one knows what they are talking about. They are here to destroy us :E

Roger Sofarover
23rd Apr 2009, 03:19
Con

You and your species have been outed! I have found the proof everyone. What Con says is true, all true I tell you.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aFFaffMjIoM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aFFaffMjIoM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I am told it was never put on general release as an advert, pity:)

con-pilot
23rd Apr 2009, 03:58
I am told it was never put on general release as an advert, pity

Well, there was a reason for that.

We'll be coming for you soon. :suspect:

(That was a very funny comerical, good find. :ok:)

RJM
23rd Apr 2009, 04:52
Beer aside, the answer to the question "Are we alone" is simple.

We've been here for a while, and we haven't seen or heard from anyone else yet.

But it's a very big place, so the logical answer is that we seem to be the only ones (our senses can pick up) around here, but there might be others farther away. We don't know.

That's really all we can say. Anything else is speculation.

Ooh. What's that?... HEY!!! :eek:

Pinky the pilot
23rd Apr 2009, 05:54
I never said 'Bud'.

A thousand apologies Con. No you did'nt.:O

I didn't say they drank a beer, they drank a bud...

But ArthurR did.

Once again, a thousand apologies! You did'nt either!:O

ArthurR
23rd Apr 2009, 08:01
Can't remember calling Bud beer, its an oxymoron

said they asked for a beer, got bud, then left for real beer.
first time I tasted Bud in the states, I understood why you see so many drinking spirits, martini, ect in films

27mm
23rd Apr 2009, 08:30
Earthlings, we Vogons are bored with this stupid thread of yours - stand by for your planet to be vapourised to make way for an intergalactic by-pass....

Roger Sofarover
23rd Apr 2009, 08:41
Whats the connection between two people making love in a canoe and American beer?

They're both fu****g close to water:}:}:}

ShyTorque
23rd Apr 2009, 08:48
The old ones aren't always the best...

henry crun
23rd Apr 2009, 08:56
And already mentioned on this thread only about 8 hours ago :ugh:

Roger Sofarover
23rd Apr 2009, 09:54
oooooh did we get out the wrong side of bed this morning Mr Crun:hmm:

henry crun
23rd Apr 2009, 10:15
I always get out of bed on the right side these days Roger.

At least Pinky had the grace to realise that joke is so old that everyone knows the punch line.

dead_pan
23rd Apr 2009, 11:19
Beer aside, the answer to the question "Are we alone" is simple.

Yes, any advanced alien culture would probably took one look at Earth and thought "lets not bother". Kind of similar to living next door to some loud-mouthed chavs - the best plan is to keep your head down and hope they go away.

Either that or they decided to send their anally-fixated cousins to literally put the wind up us.

Roger Sofarover
23rd Apr 2009, 12:07
henry
go on the US politics thread. you will be able to spend the next 48 hours picking out duplicate posts. What amazing knowledge you have to be aware that 261 000 members knew the punchline. I wish I was so amazing.

RJM
23rd Apr 2009, 12:13
We may have lowered the tone of our neck of the woods (and our own resale values!) but seriously, even if we pumped out for a million years the news that we're at home, the distances are so fantastically great that even our close neighbours would be unlikely to know of our existence. The same goes for the reverse, too. So I suppose we can make as much noise as we like!

vonbag
23rd Apr 2009, 15:59
The speed of the brain waves is very high. Yep, I am suggesting we could be seeing projections of, rather than material aliens. The drinks and probes would remain an unsolved problem under this perspective, though.
I bet some of you are having your ears whistling right... now. Telepathy/ Telekinesis ;-)

Storminnorm
23rd Apr 2009, 16:17
I can't even whistle with my lips, never mind my ears.

Windy Militant
23rd Apr 2009, 17:06
Either that or they decided to send their anally-fixated cousins to literally put the wind up us.
Could be worse they could give us the willies :E

dead_pan
23rd Apr 2009, 18:33
Windy - you're a brave man, admitting you live in Swindon. You don't need to tell the truth - its Pprune after all.

Incidentally, I have a pet theory about the most famous landmarks in God's count(r)y. I reckon the cursus was a landing strip for UFOs, Stonehenge a terminal building, and Silbury Hill a early design of VOR beacon.

Just an other number
23rd Apr 2009, 19:01
Hmm Mr Militant..is your name really Eustace?

ArthurR
23rd Apr 2009, 22:08
Me, I am going to carry on drinking the beer so the aliens can't get it..:E

con-pilot
23rd Apr 2009, 22:21
Me, I am going to carry on drinking the beer so the aliens can't get it..

A wise move my friend. There are times that we just have too much beer to consume in a short period of time when those 'anal prober's' try to surprise us in a sneak attack. We can always use good men and women to aid us in our quest of keeping Earth safe, well at least the beer anyway. :p

TURIN
23rd Apr 2009, 23:17

What? Teasers?

You know, rich kids with nothing to do.

The fly around the galaxy looking for planets that haven't made interstellar contact yet, and 'Buzz' them.

They land by some poor unsuspecting soul who no one is ever going to believe and strut up and down in front of them wearing silly antenna on their heads making "beep, beep" noises.

Rather childish really. :\

Pinky the pilot
24th Apr 2009, 01:23
Me, I am going to carry on drinking the beer so the aliens can't get it

Ok, I'll leave you and Con to drink the beer. I'll keep the red wine safe!:ok:

Hang on... who's going to mind the single malt??

Buster Hyman
24th Apr 2009, 04:24
Sometimes, continual denial of the use of Anal Probes makes one wonder.....:suspect:

Have we met before Con?:O

Storminnorm
24th Apr 2009, 11:41
Looks like I'll have to hide the Absinthe again.

kiwi chick
24th Apr 2009, 11:49
Did he also come clean about the whole "we landed on the moon" thing?

:E

I would love to be an astronaut. :(

Storminnorm
24th Apr 2009, 12:01
kiwi-chick, let me know if you need someone to carry your bag.

Doctor Cruces
24th Apr 2009, 12:34
I heard that right back at the beginning of space travel one of the astronauts had seen God.
This has been hushed up at the highest levels because she was black!!

MagnusP
24th Apr 2009, 12:47
For info, there are over 160 stars within 49LY of earth, so before long, they'll all know JFK was shot. I can't be bothered counting further back, but if you include early radio broadcasts there must be several hundred stars over which our broadcast signals have passed.

Our presence is now detectable, should there be observers with the inclination and the technology to look, to a potentially high number of star systems.

Wonder what they'd make of Eastenders.

kiwi chick
24th Apr 2009, 13:03
That's probably the very reason they've stayed away.... :}

Captain Stable
24th Apr 2009, 13:16
Hang on... who's going to mind the single malt??<sigh>

Oh all RIGHT.

But it's the last time I do you a favour.

Storminnorm
24th Apr 2009, 15:12
What's wrong with Eastenders then, might I ask?
An everyday story of simple country folk.

Whoops, that'll be the Archers! Sorry everyone.

rdr
27th Apr 2009, 03:00
Looks like the ozzies are getting all cuddly-pooh. They dont want to play tennis cause they are afraid to die. Could learn from the English who showed the balls to play, days after the shooting stopped.

Blacksheep
27th Apr 2009, 08:19
If they're only here for the beer, perhaps that explains Belgium. :suspect:

... if you doubt me, check out the abandoned mother ship in Atomium Park. ;)