View Full Version : EK EY QR essential Question ! cabin crew

flyrio0o
22nd Apr 2009, 05:44
I have always dreamed of being a cabin crew and i really would appreciate anyone of you guys who know anything to assist me in fulfilling my dream.

i am a yemeni passport holder with a Bachelor degree in Business Administration fluent in english and arabic and speak a good turkish.

good looking , blue eyes brown skin 174cm 65 kg 23 yrs old.

EK / EY / QR / Arabia Airlines and others.....

im just wondering:
1- would it be possible for a cabin crew applicant to be rejected by the airlines because of his nationality? does passport affect cabin crew's travel freedom? ( Entery VISA and stuff)

IF NOT

2-how does it work? i know that i should file up an application online...what happenes after that? you just get selected if you're worthy? and what about the open day thing? is it for the ppl who didn't apply online or what? im confused ! and when is the best time to apply for 2009.

3- is it true that if you are from a minority nationality at the airline that claims to be multinational (over 60 nationalities) that there is a big chance to be considered for the job?

finally wish me luck in my application

Emma Gemma
23rd Apr 2009, 01:31
1) Most nationalities are accepted with most Middle Eastern airlines but if you have an Israeli passport it might cause some trouble.

2) Fill out their application form and they will screen it. If you meet their requirements they will "shortlist" you and invite you for an assessment day by sending you an invitation. An open day means that you can go there without an invitation.

3) Both yes and no but I doubt very much that they would "simply" take you because you are of a minority nationality. You still need to meet their requirements and be found suitable for the position.

flyrio0o
23rd Apr 2009, 02:16
thanks alot Emma you've been very helpful , you have no idea what you're reply meant to me, i am so determined to get the job and i really am qualified for it.

Cheers