PDA

View Full Version : A Consensus If Forming

Air Profit
21st Apr 2009, 19:35
It seems that there is going to be an extremely heavy rejection of the company's offer. Most seem determined to reject what can be politely described as 'blackmail'. The problem for the company is that they are trying it on one too many times. Eventually the pilots were going to stand up to the abusive treatment that our managers seem to believe is fair and equitable (:yuk:). Sometimes no deal is better than any deal....this is obviously that time. Well done guys. :D

Westcoastcapt
21st Apr 2009, 20:29
Too many people get caught up in the anonymous rants. We've been there, done that, signed the contract.

Hopefully you're not foolish enough to base your decision on an anonymous forum. Reminds me of the saying" you don't know who is swimming naked until the tide goes out".

Air Profit
21st Apr 2009, 20:40
...refer to the word 'seem' in my comments. The truth will be outed on the 1st May. :rolleyes:

2 cents
21st Apr 2009, 23:36
west coast capt,

we all know that you'll just bend over and take it as usual, then blame everything on all the new joiners. :ugh:

at least we know that before the tide goes out you're wearing 5 KY-lined swimsuits.

Westcoastcapt
22nd Apr 2009, 00:51
Let me guess, given the intellectual level of your rant, I would suggest you joined in the last few years on one of the reduced contracts. I could argue that you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Just imagine, if you didn't take our jobs at reduced pay and benefits we wouldn't be having to deal with this.

But I don't think that you are bright enough to realise that. Sad, isn't it.

Bograt
22nd Apr 2009, 01:06
There you have it - blame the new joiners (of which I'm not) again, right on cue.

Predictable and pathetic.

Eat your young - there's a road to survival - NOT.

Grivation
22nd Apr 2009, 01:09
Let me get this right - you want new-joiners to protect your conditions by not joining? F**k me, talk about a simplistic view.

How about growing some knackers, showing some unity, and protecting your own conditions so they aren't offered a crap contract on day 1. :ok: