PDA

View Full Version : What a carry on.

lexxity
21st Apr 2009, 18:33
You couldn't make this stuff up. :ok:

Editor's Corner - Yahoo! News UK (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/blog/editors_corner/article/26357/)

con-pilot
21st Apr 2009, 18:38
No, you can't make up stuff like that. Very funny! :ok:

OFSO
21st Apr 2009, 18:39
I wonder why the judge is currently trying to decide on this issue, as I first heard this tale in the 1980's when I was working in Germany, even down to the same nationalities being involved.

I thought it was very funny at the time...... still do.

But current ? Nah.

R

con-pilot
21st Apr 2009, 18:42
I wonder why the judge is currently trying to decide on this issue, as I first heard this tale in the 1980's when I was working in Germany, even down to the same nationalities being involved.

I thought it was very funny at the time...... still do.

But current ? Nah.

R

Aw man, you mean this was made up, bummer. :(

OFSO
21st Apr 2009, 19:27
No, not made up. As I remember it:

A German citizen who had been unable to impregnate his wife and was DESPERATE for a son asked his Greek neighbour to try it for him (with the wife's consent). The Greek neighbour already had two children so his fertility wasn't in question.

He paid the Greek to roger his wife, as I remember it went on for a considerable time, that's to say, I don't know how long the rogering took but the twice-a-week business lasted some months.

After - may have been as long as 18 months - with no sign of his wife becoming pregnant the German insisted the Greek neighbour have a fertility test. The Greek agreed and it was found he was totally sterile.

He rushed home and confronted his wife, who confessed she'd been having an affair with THEIR Turkish neighbour on the other side...hence their children were not the Greek chap's.

The German sued the Greek whose defense was that he hadn't known he was sterile and had entered into the contract in good faith.

This was in the German newspapers (i.e. the red-top Bild Zeitung) at the time. Sadly I don't remember the outcome, although some Greeks I knew commented it was typical of Greeks getting shafted by the Turks once again. I think the Greek divorced his wife, killed the Turk, and the German wife fell asleep with a smile on her face. Summit like that.

con-pilot
21st Apr 2009, 19:31
Okay, thanks OFSO, I feel better now. :ok: