PDA

View Full Version : G-kkuh Amm 733 Lba - Pmi 21/04/1989

BYALPHAINDIA
20th Apr 2009, 19:40
This was one of my all time flights, And one of the flights that got me interested & involved in flying.

But, 20 years later I still have 2 names for Capt & F/O missing in my pax logbook that need filling.

It would make my day to find out who was flying me that day down to 'Sunny Palma'

All I know is it was a GLA or a MAN based crew operating on a 'W' into LBA for the winter season.

G-KKUH is now with Adam Air in Indonesia the last time I tracked her down.

Was anyone the crew on that day, Or regular crew on KKUH?

I know, It's 20 years ago but it happened.

I pressume the pilot's went on to fly the 757 at AMM after the lease ended with the 733?

Thank You For Any Replies Or Information.

Tempsford
20th Apr 2009, 19:46
I went to Seattle to ready the aircraft at the Boeing factory for its delivery flight to UK. It was an eventful trip, but very enjoyable. As far as I can remember it was the only 733 that AMM operated.

BYALPHAINDIA
20th Apr 2009, 20:08
Unbelievable - 6 minutes and I get a response!

Thank You Tempsford For Your information.

Bus429
21st Apr 2009, 06:22
I remember 'UH. Worked on it while based at MAN on the line. Had a long running APU problem, if a I remember correctly (sad that I can remember trivia like that).

Beavis and Butthead
27th Apr 2009, 23:20
If you fly for Thomson, why don't you join the Thomson Airways private forum? There are still lots of ex Air 2000 pilots in there and you've probably got a better chance of finding the crew of that flight lurking in there.

BYALPHAINDIA
27th Apr 2009, 23:37
True, I might get round to it one day.

I think I know who was the Capt that day, But not 100% sure.

I don't think he comes on pprune.

Give you a clue (He's on a different SCREEN)

Thanks For Your Interest.