View Full Version : etihad website problem

AFD
20th Apr 2009, 14:39
Has anybody seen that the etihad pilot application website seems to be strange?
i'm talking about the pilot application function of the site

if you look at the scroll menu they are completely empty,and you cannot make any choice

what's happening?

Jetjock330
20th Apr 2009, 18:27
There was an internal IT problem, should be resolved soon, if not already.

738bus
26th May 2009, 15:18
gone down again! you sound like a man on the inside?
no link to report it?

Jetjock330
27th May 2009, 18:16
Check your PM 738bus

PUZZLED LOOK
24th Mar 2010, 13:32
Hi

Does any one else still have problems with the site?
Im tearing my hair out, I applied about a year ago when I lost my job but didn't have enough hours. I can't log in to my old profile to update it, so I started a new one with an alternate email, I just about finished then got thrown out. I now have the same problem.
2 applications one out of date and a half finished new one. I can access neither!
I've tried the phone but it just rings out, I emailed their feed back address but have had no joy?

Could any one that works there point me in the right direction

Thanks

astronaute
24th Mar 2010, 14:31
Welcome to EY, there is a zillion of useless people in the HO, but nobody to pick up the phone :ugh:

Should be to busy at the Costa Cafe ! :mad:

PUZZLED LOOK
24th Mar 2010, 14:56
Any ideas how to get in contact? I assume you work there or close by!!
PM me please if you can, Im at the stage where I'm considering suffocating my self with a mouldy cheese and pickle sandwich Ive just found in my flight case!

Regards

Whispering Giant
24th Mar 2010, 15:05
It's all working fine now. Just logged into it - No Problem.

No Further Requirements
24th Mar 2010, 15:49
I actually had difficulty with the web ticketing - it would tell me the session had expired, so I'd try again, same thing, try again, same thing. Ring up call centre and they would have 3 bookings for me! Happened twice now. Anyone had the same happen to them? Just curious. Have reported it but so far no response.

Cheers,

NFR.