PDA

View Full Version : 95% will sign

The Management
20th Apr 2009, 03:56
We in Management believe 95% of the pilots will sign out of fear of what is beyond. That fear is very real. All pilots know we will NOT hesitate to terminate contracts/destroy your life/career in order for the rest to step back inline.

This is Hong Kong and The CPG puts no value on contracts, employees, lives or the Hong Kong legal system. We do what we want, when we want.

The DFO has briefed the Top Management of CPG on the necessary steps to terminate the contracts of the pilots that do not sign.

We had visits from Senior Pilots wishing to sign before the new contract is written which is a very positive response. Our junior pilots should take lesson from our Senior Pilots.

You will NOT be given an option of remaining on COS 99. You will have to choose from the options WE dictate.

If you believe your AOA will help, you are misguided. If the AOA decides to bring this to court, the court case will be beyond the DEADLINE WE give. By the time the deadline approaches most would have signed the new contact out of fear. When you sign for one of our options, all court cases will be null and void. The pilots that don’t sign will be terminated for not having the best interest of the company at hand.

Do you remember “Critical Mass”? Most signed in the first few days but held their so-called “poker faces” until just before the deadline. Pilots are very predictable.

These measures are being taken to protect all top CPG management bonuses, retirement bonuses and all other bonuses. We really don’t mind taking money from employee pockets so we can retire at 55 years of age and you can work to 65 years of age. That is another Management Bonus.

To My Bonus.

The Management

And Then
20th Apr 2009, 04:04
As of 10 minutes ago, response has been poor.

simplex
20th Apr 2009, 04:16
As usual The Management has nailed the issues. My hat off to The Management.
For the rest:
Say no and he's :mad:ed.
Otherwise; to his bonus:ok:.

DUSKY DOG
20th Apr 2009, 08:16
That is why you have always respected:
SENIORITY
EXPERIENCE
LOYALTY
Please sign me up??????:suspect:

cpdude
20th Apr 2009, 12:02
Kind of like the bikers 1% club, we can be the CX 5% club!:ok:

iflyplanes
20th Apr 2009, 12:05
I am a 1% 'er!

Fly747
20th Apr 2009, 12:32
We know their track record, they have even spelt it out in their own way.
Selection of the new 49ers will be based on response to the SLS stick.

Jack57
20th Apr 2009, 19:44
finally - somene who agrees