PDA

View Full Version : SLS and Age 65

RAT Management
20th Apr 2009, 01:54
This company treats us like spastics. spineless insects that react to dog psychology. You are all weak. If we all went on strike when the 49ers were sacked demanding their immediate re-instatement the company would have submitted. even if Half went on strike it would have saved a lot of pain for those 49. I am not a 49er for those wondering

This SLS age 65 is another gun at our head or else. The pilots are accepted and known as being weak and will sign for SLS as a minimum.Age 65 well those that really want it will take it, but those that dont wont.

This is the best time to make a stand but no one will. The union is useless the company bypasses us all the time. so its upto the pilot body to make a stand and for gods sake unite and take the power back. dont think about me or I, think about the group, the majority. If one goes we all go. Diplomacy on this company does not work... Its either submit or else.

SLS... well we are all doing 80 hrs... with one week of leave well we all know the company can get 84 hours out of us. They havnt parked aircraft like sars and a 20% REVENUE decrease on the previous record year says to me we should be making money! Its not like they offered 3 weeks SLS with a promise to pay it back when the next profit is made... If that was the case we would all sign for it without doubt.

Basically Say No to the whole lot 65 and SLS. If you dont make a stand now then expect to be walked over for the rest of your career. ( Read between the lines of the DFO's propaganda they want to keep everyone.)

These pricks have had us all scared for too long because we are weak little lambs going to our own slaughter. Its time we fought back, and its the perfect time for us to show that we are not intimmidated.

Stop being weak.

Sleeve_of_Wizard
20th Apr 2009, 02:23
So just take the holiday, and stay on 55........... Who wants to work til 65 anyway? Take the 50/50 chance that they'll pay it back when times are good, like they did before. It's certainly another option.
(ducking for cover)

RAT Management
20th Apr 2009, 02:33
The GMA update is out. I know Take SLS stay on 55 adn get 12 of your mates to do rolling sick leave at random times! I am saying No to Both this company is RUDE!

AD POSSE AD ESSE
20th Apr 2009, 03:01
That's my plan too...

And come 55..you can retire FROM CX and if you still feel the need or urge to keep flying (for the love of it - and not the money!) ..go and join another airline on a contract for a few years!!
Nice comfy regional flying perhaps...island hopping somewhere with nice clean air and beautiful native gals!!:ok:

Depends on the world economy at that time..but as far as predictions go, HUGE pilot shortages are expected, getting worse every year..so you might even get a contract at CX in the near future..if they are really desperate, they will hire you back, as they have done with all these ex-Oasis guys...

Say "NO" to any new CoS..you WILL be worse off if you don't...:=