PDA

View Full Version : Benin on european black list

JACQUOUILLE
17th Apr 2009, 18:49
Read on the net that Republic of Benin is on the famous European black list . A local company doing european flight to London and Paris is involved . Do you know which company is that ?

Jacquouille

learr
17th Apr 2009, 19:01
As far as I know there is no local airlines flying from COO to ORY or CDG, double check your news.

Learr

4144r
17th Apr 2009, 20:58
This company is called Alafia jet. They were doing medevac from Africa to Europe. But unfortunatly with very bad ops, so after several SAFA checks they stop operations. Whe are not living in the 70', whe have to be and to proof than we are safe!!!
Safe landings:D

JACQUOUILLE
18th Apr 2009, 11:26
oh yes that s the one . A friend / ex collegue of mine used to work there but he left because of problems with the boss who did not want to get to normal standard. I believe that the EU are tracking all these guys who wants to cut corners . Bad news for the ones involved .

GUSTO
20th Apr 2009, 07:57
hey 4144r ,

Ops stopped in Cotonou but they are going to restart under a new name, new AOC in Douala with the same team :ugh: . Well they might get up to a safe operation one day if the boss understand what is aviation all about ... that's another story .

Chernoch
21st Apr 2009, 15:20
Operators in West Africa are not interested in Saftey but in getting Maximium MONEY in the fastest and most Unscrupulious way. After all Most if not all CAA's in this region like to boost thier earnings with a good Bribe