PDA

View Full Version : The ideal diet for trolls

MagnusP
16th Apr 2009, 14:50
Just wondered if anyone can make a recommendation. Lots of people seem to be feeding them around these 'ere parts. :ugh:

west lakes
16th Apr 2009, 14:51
Ah it's easy just acknowledge their existance!

Standard Noise
16th Apr 2009, 16:00
http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh427/standardnoise_photo/Do-not-feed-the-troll.png

Ancient Mariner
16th Apr 2009, 17:45
Porridge is the staple diet for Norwegian Trolls and since they are the real deal.....
Per

vonbag
16th Apr 2009, 18:17
Hello MagnusP,

The ideal diet for trolls = reactions.
The ideal remedy to get rid of trolls = ignoring.
OK, that's just breaking down open doors!

I was bothered by one or two -- you never know, it may be the same person posting with several different IPs -- real trolls in another Forum (not PPRuNe),
but there my degree of experience on the matter treated (I cannot say the same here, of course)
allowed me to oblige them to go away by profusing too much unwanted attention and very clearly put, inconfutable corrections, making the troll look ridicoulous (it appears not all like that!).
It was a pitiless surgical assault, I even felt sorry for it.
I know for a fact that one of "them" openend his own Forum, weeks after the final confrontation.
On that occasion I used all ammo's, including one (or was it two) bottle of red wine,
to help me cross my natural politeness barriers and unchain the most devious part of myself, Fufluns woke up that day.

However, I am sure others will come up with more efficient / alternative suggestions.

stevef
16th Apr 2009, 18:34
I must make a confession here. One particular troll was winding up almost everyone on a certain thread. I waited until he was online and then made some very sarcastic remarks about him. Once he'd replied (in more than his usual abusive manner), I waited for a few minutes and deleted my thread.
The moderator banned him shortly after, no doubt confused by his aimless wild and insulting rant. :E

11Fan
16th Apr 2009, 23:27
Perhaps our resident troll is one of the lads seen driving in this commerical and has been banned from the roads and has nothing else to do.

YouTube - RTA advertisement (NSW, Australia) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2nvAFOk7x0)

Pugilistic Animus
17th Apr 2009, 14:55
Hollow point rounds:E