PDA

View Full Version : How immoral, to hold the wrong views

Flying Binghi
16th Apr 2009, 14:14
..."Let's take another case study. You've visited an establishment offering sexual titillation. Do you (a) deny being there; (b) call an identification parade to see whether anyone can recognise you; or (c) say you were too drunk to remember what you were doing and ring home to apologise?..."

Peter Costello | climate change skeptic (http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/how-immoral-to-hold-the-wrong-views-20090414-a674.html?page=-1)

27mm
16th Apr 2009, 14:51
If you're married to a Labour Minister, then claim the visit on expenses.....

hellsbrink
16th Apr 2009, 14:55
Or, if you are a UK Labour minister, deny everything, call it a smear campaign by the opposition and scream/shout "LIARS" until the evidence is provided showing you are lying and then claim that your private life is nothing to do with the public.

omgilovepruning
16th Apr 2009, 14:59
Or ask me to do hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhome visits

OFSO
16th Apr 2009, 20:53
..."Let's take another case study. You've visited an establishment offering sexual titillation."

A lady friend of mine was invited to what she thought would be some kind of dinner party at a posh residence. Rang bell, door opened by another lady in fairly obvious bondage gear (leather, boots, whip), view over her shoulder into house showed unclothed persons indulging in various activities which usually produce pain or somewhat more rarely, babies. Or pictures the next day in "The Sun".

I asked my friend "what did you do ?" She replied, "the only polite thing possible as I was an invited guest. Took my clothes off and joined in."

I have to say I admired her and also I think she did the correct thing. Doubt if I'd have had the courage, however, even if I were to be invited to such gatherings to which (I think I can say I reget) I never have been.

With a slight bit of TD, have any other PPRuNers been invited to participate in such shenanegins, and how did they respond ?

ScottyDawg
16th Apr 2009, 21:25
OFSO -

Please supply telephone number and contact details and photo of yer lady friend..

My kinda gal...!!!

Airey Belvoir
17th Apr 2009, 02:03
As usual, Costello is spot on. Although I doubt that Binos would agree!

OFSO
17th Apr 2009, 10:29
Scotty Dog wrote: OFSO - Please supply telephone number and contact details and photo of yer lady friend.. My kinda gal...!!!

Well: early 30's, tall, slim, beautiful face, lovely figure, wicked SOH, top lady in her firm, big black German sports car with huge V8 and tinted windows, and - just what every Englishman needs - can wield a whip. Oh and single, but looking for a man, although not necessarily for marriage.....

Her phone number is....blast, thunderstorm coming, must log off.

hellsbrink
17th Apr 2009, 14:31
Heck, with a description like that, I don't need a photo!!

Binoculars
17th Apr 2009, 14:47
As usual, Costello is spot on. Although I doubt that Binos would agree!

Que? Are there so few leftish thinkers on here that I am posted as the paragon? No doubt, Mr Belvoir, you have not read all my posts, and indeed I wouldn't wish that fate on anyone. But I would suggest that had you in fact done so you would have found it difficult to pigeonhole me as neatly as you have attempted to.

While it's true I do play Devil's Advocate to the usual rightist rants on here, I happen to agree with Costello on a lot of things. Belinda Neal is a nasty piece of work, not an uncommon thing on the NSW Labor right. It would not matter what flavour of politics somebody came from, the old "Do you know who I am?" line would score complete derision from me.

It was clear I was not a Howard supporter, but I could cheerfully have lived with a Costello Liberal government had he had the balls to try and gain it. If he gets it by default now, he will as hopeless a target as Turnbull is. And I used to like Turnbull too.

I don't know how long you've been around, so with the greatest respect I will repeat that if you can be bothered searching posts by me over the years using the clues Fred Daly and Artie Fadden, you might find a quote that sums up my beliefs.

But if that is going to get in the way of what you think you know about me, don't bother, for I can assure you it will be no skin off my nose.

Edited to add that it seems you have been around in your current guise for about seven minutes. Whether you had a previous incarnation or not is irrelevant to my post, but if you didn't, your own post loses what little credibility it ever may have had. Do try to avoid jumping on bandwagons you know nothing about, there's a good boy.

onetrack
17th Apr 2009, 15:17
When in public office .. (a) at all times. Never admit to anything. Not unless they provide CCTV proof. Then you can grudgingly and with some embarrassment, admit to (c) ....
Fortunately, voters have short memories. It's the journos you have to treat like sabre-toothed Tigers on the loose. They remember every embarrassing detail .. and have the resources to find the article you hoped, had all been shredded.

I must confess. I do not hold public office, but I have visited premises offering sexual titillation. It was good. Unfortunately I had to pay for it out of my own pocket. This is one of the downsides of not holding public office.

I must also confess. Sexual titillation came to visit me, without being requested. I once rented a large workshop with a yard behind. There were six of these style of buildings in a row, with just chain link fences separating the rear yards.
The blokes next door ran a kerbing business. The owner/manager possessed a sex drive that most of us men would admire. He had an office, plastered wall to wall, and floor to ceiling, with nothing but the best Girlie Mag centrefolds (the Black Label variety).
He also held Parties. These were Parties with a Capital P. They involved .. (A) copious amounts of all types of booze .. (B) Naked wimmen. They went on for long periods of time. Unfortunately, I never got an invite to one of his parties. Perhaps he thought I didn't have the staying power (wimmen and booze). Maybe he was right.

However, I digress. One afternoon, just after 5:00PM, I walked up the side of the building to the rear yard, to lock up a 20' seatainer I used for storage in the back yard.
I no sooner got to the chain link fence, when my eyes fell upon a woman in the back yard. Not just any woman. This one was about 20, and possessed a figure that would make most men weak at the knees. Large knockers, and an hour glass figure. She was also naked. Stark, staring naked. No, I'm wrong. She wore tassles on her nipples .. along with high heels. And she spoke to me. She smiled a cheeky smile, and said .. "Hi!! - are you coming on over to join us!! I'm sure you'll have fun!!! ..." :eek:

About that stage, my voice, and part of my reason failed me. I don't know what caused it. Maybe it was the blue eyes .. maybe it was the huge, perky t*ts .. maybe it was the shapely thighs and bum, and the loo-o-ong legs .. :eek:
After what seemed like an eternity, and wiping the dribble from my lower lip .. I regained some degree of sanity, and weakly responded with .. "Geez, Miss, I gotta go home! My missus has just rung and told me, tea is nearly ready! (and this part was true, too). She just smiled and said .."Oh, that's TOO bad!!! .. and wiggled and jiggled off in the direction of the rear of the building, of the yard she was in.
I seem to recall there were a couple of grinning kerb workers in the background, too .. but I'm a little hazy on that detail.

I locked up the container and yard and went to jump into my vehicle, when I saw Joe, the old truck mechanic across from my shop, grinning at me. I drove over to him and said .. "Those blokes have got a naked stripper in their yard! - and it's only 5:00PM!!" Joe grinned and said .. "Oh yeah!! .. those kerbing blokes! They're a wild bunch. We've had some debauchery with them, and their partes!!" And he just grinned an even bigger grin, and walked off ...

I drove home, my mind in a turmoil. What had I missed!! How would I have explained the best part of a missing night, to my dearly beloved?! And what if she had come looking for me! (as she surely would have - because Mrs O is a dedicated wife .. :) ) .. and then found me!! .. in flagrante delicto with a stripper!!! One doesn't dwell on what the consequences would have been. Mrs O is a very jealous woman, and probably not averse to using a knife on my family jewels, if caught in such a position! .. :(

I consoled myself with the thought that there's little enjoyment in sharing a plate of whipped cream with half a dozen other blokes .. when I had cream cake at home!! .. such are the sacrifices we make as married men!! ...... :(

Binoculars
17th Apr 2009, 15:29
Well, that post should get you a few PM's from some of the more gullible women around here... nice effort!

kiwi chick
18th Apr 2009, 03:12
Did you copy that out of a Penthouse and just change the ending? :}

Richo77
14th May 2009, 03:46
Quote "Did you copy that out of a Penthouse and just change the ending? "

I don't think thats one of Penthouses stories KC, a little tame dontcha think? Or um, er, so i am led to beleive.

But to Paraphrase Robin Williams (and i might misquote a little)

"Who are these guys that write in to penthouse?. It's never the truth, its never "i took out my fully erect 5 and a half inch penis and Mary and i made glorious, satisfying love to each other". Noooo, theres some weirdo living in a closet somewhere who writes " I UNLEASHED..., my pulsating, heat-seeking, blood engorged 12 inches of Love Sausage and gently plowed her honeypot." "What the hell is a Honeypot? Who is this guy F**king? Yogi Bear?".

Brian Abraham
14th May 2009, 05:52
I consoled myself with the thought that there's little enjoyment in sharing a plate of whipped cream with half a dozen other blokes
We got a ex rugby player who would be inclined to agree with you, except in his case he didn't stop and think.

Richo77
14th May 2009, 06:02
Agreed Brian, but i think he got to the "whipped cream" first. I'm sure that makes a difference.

kiwi chick
18th May 2009, 10:41
And just quietly, I think the woman is full of sh*t. :mad:

Yeah, he's bad for cheating on his wife. No doubt and no sympathy for that. :=

But the "incident" itself? I have no doubt as well that it was consensual.

parabellum
18th May 2009, 11:36
Was he actually married then? It was seven years ago, I'm not sure.

Well remember a time when I was with a Middle East airline that employed a lot of European cabin crew. A major English football team was coming to play in Dubai. There would normally be one B737 crew and two L1011 crew in town on any one night. Some very serious money changed hands amongst the girls to be sure they were in Dubai too, all very calculated. Groupies are real, they do exist.

Some time later the subject was raised, in the bar, when a couple of the girls were there and a particularly striking lady said, "OK, so a world famous Swedish ladies gymnastic/beach volley ball team comes to Dubai and you know that if you are there too and meet up with them there is a 90% chance you will be 'selected', what would you do, stay in your room?"

Yer well, shuffle, shuffle, mumble, mumble:O:O:O

Captain Stable
18th May 2009, 11:54
Many years ago I used to do a lot of theatre "techie" work backstage - lighting, fly work, stage management etc.

I was working for a large regional theatre for a while, and was stage manager for a visit by a visiting ballet troupe. They weren't performing the great classics, but quite a lot of more modern stuff. In between two sets, one of the ballerinas needed to do a very fast change, and there wasn't time for her to head up to the dressing rooms, so it was a change in the wings.

Now, I don't know how much people here know about dance, but most female dancers wear nothing at all under a leotard. Male dancers, of course, have need of a bit of support. So, if my attention was not 100% on what was going on on stage and waitinf to give the next lighting cue, I was treated to the sight of a very fit young lady stripping to nothing beside me. And God, was she gorgeous. :O

At the end of run party, to which I was invited, I was sorry to see that she didn't fancy me at all. No. the only member of the troupe who took a shine to me was one gigantic black guy called Lance. Errr - thanks for the compliment, Lance, but I'll take a rain check on your kind offer... :\

OFSO
18th May 2009, 12:51
It's the stolen glances that are the sweetest - the lady in the photocopy & print room at work one very hot summer who was wearing nothing - at least above the waist - under her white lab coat, awesomely obvious when she leaned forward to take my print out of the Xerox.

al446
18th May 2009, 14:00
Or, if you are a UK Labour minister, deny everything, call it a smear campaign by the opposition and scream/shout "LIARS" until the evidence is provided showing you are lying and then claim that your private life is nothing to do with the public.

Hmmmm. I seem to remember a couple of Tories a few years back getting into a touch of hot water over something similar. It gave Archer some material for another book, smarmy bar steward, and, to his credit, Aitken came out and started working for good causes. and they were only the ones that got caught.

Pot calling kettle?

hellsbrink
18th May 2009, 14:42
Pot calling kettle?Should that not have been applied to Labour?

After all, after all of the promises of being "whiter than white" and "no more Tory sleaze" we went straight to handing back 1m to Ecclestone after F1 was suspiciously exempted from the tobacco ad ban (later changed), "Mandelson and his Amazingly Dodgy Mortgage", Sarwar and bribery allegations, Derek Draper and assorted happenings, all of the secrecy surrounding the debacle of building the Scottish Parliament, Passports for Loans, Peerages for Loans, Ron Davis, Geoffrey Robinson, cronyism, vote rigging (postal votes being filled in by activists, postal votes from people/places that do not exis, etc), etc, etc, etc

There certainly wasn't as much "sleaze" under the tories, not compared to he 90+ incidents up to the end of April 2006.

al446
18th May 2009, 20:22
There certainly wasn't as much "sleaze" under the tories, not compared to he 90+ incidents up to the end of April 2006.

A least you know with this lot they'll get caught.:D

BlooMoo
18th May 2009, 20:51
You mean this lot are too thick to avoid getting caught.

That always struck me as the Labour version of a 'meritocracy' - f*ck it up and then hang on, before you're forced at the point of a gun to give the electorate a chance to explain to you how much you f*cked it up.

Since how much you've f*cked up and how long you cling-on (geddit:}) has always been the Labour badge of honour and achievement then I have to hand it to Blair/Broon - job well done and, in terms of f*cking things up and then hanging on till the bitter end, then, not just firmly in the Labour tradition but possibly a new benchmark - a great performance, well done comrades.

hellsbrink
18th May 2009, 22:16
A least you know with this lot they'll get caught.

And that's the frightening bit, they either don't care about getting caught or are too stupid to not get caught.

G-CPTN
18th May 2009, 22:50
Too many of them for the authorities to do anything about them. It would clog up the legal system for decades and many of them would invoke the Brotherhood defence . . .