PDA

View Full Version : What makes you go Aaaarghhhhhhh?

22 Degree Halo
15th Apr 2009, 22:57
:ugh:< aaaaarghhhhhhh

Haven't thought of anything yet, have you?

SyllogismCheck
15th Apr 2009, 23:08
Not me personally, but I know what makes the Mrs go 'Aa....
Actually, probably TMI! :E

Killigrew
15th Apr 2009, 23:16
Last nights Thai green chilli curry is STILL making me go AGGGHHHHHH !!
:}

grizzled
15th Apr 2009, 23:17
Oh yes . . .

After typing for a few hours (and even remembering to hit "ctrl s" every few minutes) the screen freezes, the following message pops up: "Microsoft Word has encountered a problem and needs to close"

. . . and the document is gone.

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BombayDuck
16th Apr 2009, 01:14
Onan The Clumsy!

:}

con-pilot
16th Apr 2009, 01:37
Onan The Clumsy!

Yeah Duck, what happened to Aaaaaargggghhhh?

lomapaseo
16th Apr 2009, 01:51
It comes about from when you were a little tot in a pram and you accidently dropped your lolly over the side. Your natural reaction then was to scream as loud as you could to wake your nanny out of her stupor so she could decipher what on earth has come over you.

One you had reached a mature age your vocal chords are unable to adapt to a similar decible scream and all you are able to manage is an Aaaarrrrgggghhhh while expelling your lungs before running out of breath and having to inhale.

You might note that it is extremely rare for anybody to emit more than one Aaaarrrggg hhhh per event while as a tot you simply went into a cyclic mode of scream, inhale, scream, inhale etc. etc.

sisemen
16th Apr 2009, 02:43
If Allan907 was allowed to post again I'm sure that he would say it would be the chicken joke.

AAAAAArrrghhh!

SoundBarrier
16th Apr 2009, 03:15
So there is this conveyor belt..................:}

ExSp33db1rd
16th Apr 2009, 03:16
The new, and increasingly popular, telephone "menu" that now makes you scream at a computerised 'Here to Help you' voice - working through the button pressing system was bad enough.

I've actually found away around it, but not telling - if 'they' know that the system can be by-passed and get you straight to a human - 'they'll ' fix it !

BombayDuck
16th Apr 2009, 03:20
Dunno, con, he and Jericho have either switched usernames or have just gotten themselves a life (*gasp!*).

ChrisVJ
16th Apr 2009, 03:25
Wife calls on the way back from Vancouver. "The car has got a beep and I am outside Canadian Tire. What oil do I buy?"

"Get a gallon of cheapest oil and put in about a litre."

She calls again five minutes later. "It took it all, how much more do I Buy?"

"Did you check the dipstick"

"No, what is that?"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRERRRRRGGGGGGGGFHHHHHHHGHHHH

MagnusP
16th Apr 2009, 11:30
Taking a leak after chopping chillies. Remember, moron, wash hands before and after. :eek:

Sprogget
16th Apr 2009, 11:47
My two year old sees an ant in the garden & shouts: SPIDER!

Then legs it screaming.:hmm:

Ovation
16th Apr 2009, 12:26
Having to listen to Kevin Rudd, Wayne Swan or Julia Gillard.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggggggh!:mad:

PatrickH
16th Apr 2009, 14:04
Not sure if it one of these :ugh: or one of these :{...

Microsoft Updates! The Devil's own I tell ya!

Storminnorm
16th Apr 2009, 14:10
Simon Cowell !!!!

seamjay
16th Apr 2009, 14:36
Warm beer!

maliyahsdad
16th Apr 2009, 15:04
banned posters

CargoMatatu
16th Apr 2009, 15:21
People who send me huge, long, eventually boring movies as an email attachment and waiting for them to download, then finding that they're rubbish! :ugh:

kiwi chick
18th Apr 2009, 04:23
The "Fear Fall" ride at Rainbow's End the other day. :eek:

But it probably sounded a little more girlie than "arrrrrrrrgh".

kluge
18th Apr 2009, 06:16
well local Chinese in HK say "cannot".....aarrrggghhhh.

tony draper
18th Apr 2009, 08:07
Something that impressed me a lot was not a arrrrrggg! but rather the lack of same,watched that clip of the bloke who's parachute didn't open knocking about the net a while back, he fell all the way down landed in some bracken and survived with a few injuries,however what impressed me greatly was his stoical silence during the long fall apart from a bit of heavy breathing and a couple of grunts, had it been me people three counties away would have heard my AAARRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFEEEEEECKKKKKKK!!!!!
:rolleyes:

kiwi chick
18th Apr 2009, 08:36
Seen in too Drapes, they interviewed him on 20/20 (are you talking about the Kiwi lad?).

Unbelievable. :ok:

tony draper
18th Apr 2009, 08:46
Yer Madam Kiwi,think that was the one.of course he could have went somewhere quiet after the event by himself and let out a ear piercing shriek.
:uhoh:

Lon More
18th Apr 2009, 15:50
When the proctologist forgets to take off his wrist watch

'''' so I've been told

hellsbrink
18th Apr 2009, 16:39
Not when you realise he's put a hand on each shoulder, Lon?

vonbag
18th Apr 2009, 17:12
Guess what is she saying:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01210/Scorpion_Queen_1210919c.jpg

Well, very probably not to her, but such a close encounter would definitely
make me "go Aaaarghhhhhhh"!

22 Degree Halo
18th Apr 2009, 19:51
She needs root canal treatment:}

TURIN
18th Apr 2009, 21:43
"De-plane" :yuk:

"At this moment in time" :ugh:

"I, myself, personally" :rolleyes:

hellsbrink
18th Apr 2009, 21:48
Well.... I, myself, personally, have no urge, at this moment in time, to think about Hervé talking about "de plane!!"

:E

Brakes on
19th Apr 2009, 16:43
Listening to David Haye.:yuk::yuk::yuk::mad: As for his latest T-shirt, it is something entirely different from Aaaarghhhhhhh, but I don't want to get banned, so I'll refrain. Is it possible to sink any lower? I hope he'll look like this :} after the fight against Klitchko.

disco87
19th Apr 2009, 18:31
Seeing Rangers win

OFSO
19th Apr 2009, 18:47
What makes you go Aaaarghhhhhhh?

When I were a young lad and worked in t'GPO in Leicestershire, I were in one exchange where we had an old fellow who came in and cleaned for us. We also had a cracked wooden toilet seat in the loo., which - under the pressure of a Technical Officer's bum, or anyone elses for that matter, used to close t'cracks a bit. Only, we all knew about it and wor careful. Well, almost all of us knew.....

One day the old fellow went into the toilet, shut t'door, and then we all heard

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

only louder.

We had to break door down to get him out. When we did we found a fold of his scrotum had gone into the crack in the seat and been trapped there. Hell of a job getting him off......

smo-kin-hole
19th Apr 2009, 19:03
OFSO....that's horrible!

I go arg when:

1. I have my scoot wound up and shoot around a bend and there's the cop. The groan of primal pain in that split second where....did he see me?
goes through my head. COOOPPPPPAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGgggggggg.

Then if he didn't, its....YYYYYEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Any time Dennis Miller appears on the tube. A man of lesser talent in the entertainment field I have yet to see. Arg

mr fish
19th Apr 2009, 20:48
out for a skinfull last night (saturday), feeling "ill" this morning.
"humm, a nice strong cup of coffee will see me right",thinks i.
stomach ulcer thought cured has made a unwelcome return!!
AHHHHH, f:mad:ing hell, i'm shot was my first thought, closely followed by
a projectile :yuk: into the kitchen sink!!!

trip to the vet tomorrow i guess:(

OFSO
19th Apr 2009, 20:59
Part II

When I were a young lad and worked in t'GPO in Leicestershire, I were in one exchange where we had an old fellow who came in and cleaned for us.

Some of the guys mixed up some (-) and some (-) - both easily obtainable household items - into a nice wet paste and painted it underneath the cleaner's bicycle saddle. This stuff becomes very explosive when dry. In the event it dried out going down Granby St Leicester and blew the poor old sod off his bike.

Must have made the testicle squeeze seem mild in comparison.

Happy days

Oh yeah, he went AAAAAAARGHHHHH that time as well.

alwayslookingup
19th Apr 2009, 23:58
In the old, old days when people had indoor television aerials on the top of their Bakelite television sets, you'd have folks who'd wait ALL day to watch their favourite television programme. However, as soon as it came on, they'd get up and start fiddling with the aerial to try and get a better picture.

frostbite
20th Apr 2009, 13:19
In similar vein.

How many people listen happily to a music station for hours, and then, when a favourite comes on, turn up the volume?

OFSO
20th Apr 2009, 13:54
How many people listen happily to a music station for hours, and then, when a favourite comes on, turn up the volume?

What do you expect, frostbite, them to turn DOWN the volume when they hear something they like ?

Now I mutter AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHH when my wife is watching one of those awful British TV programs where the studio audience are expected to scream and shout...oh, sorry, that's all of the British TV programs these days.

RJM
20th Apr 2009, 14:17
That's easy, shipmates!

I makes that noise when I opens the treasure chest and sees all them gold doubloons...

Pugilistic Animus
20th Apr 2009, 19:05
Ground people:hmm: