PDA

View Full Version : african Hawker HS-125 operators & jobs

localizer28
15th Apr 2009, 09:39
Hi everyone,

does anyone know of any african Hawker 800XP / 900XP operator who is currently recruiting type-rated flight deck crew? I belive NAC (RSA) frequently appears on the list, but I lack the appropriate contacts.
Any useful information would be highly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

B200Drvr
15th Apr 2009, 11:51
Arik in Nigeria are always looking for 800XPI Pilots, NAC used to have contracts on 850's in Nigeria as well, not sure of the current arrangement.
Be sure to do research before accepting a job with either of these operators.

SIDESTICKDRIVER
15th Apr 2009, 15:12
NAC "placed" a few Hawkers in Nigeria a while back. I believe that the aircraft are owened by a few oil companies, Zenith Bank etc. NAC provide crew on a contract basis. Pay is good. Best you contact Ross Hollingworth, Contracts Manager, or Dave Howarth (Group Chief Pilot) at NAC HO Lanseria +27 11 2675000.or email direct to:- [email protected] or [email protected], Good Luck!!

localizer28
15th Apr 2009, 18:48
Thanks a million, sidestickdriver, you have been very helpful. I'll try my luck with these two individuals and hope for the best.
I see you are located in the UAE. Would you happen to have any Hawker contacts over there as well? I believe corporate flying has almost come to a complete halt in the ME as a result of the economic downturn - especially in the UAE. I guess in situations like these one can only rely on good connections.
Where are you flying presently? Are you one of the many RSA expats in the sandpit as well?

Cheers