PDA

View Full Version : Final KA freighter wrap up

integrationmanager
14th Apr 2009, 10:15
This Thursday the DPAC will be informed of:

1. The final KA B744 being transfered to CX

2. Mandatory Leave Without Pay scheme

3. The ghosting of KA pilots on the CX seniority list

Note: KA pilots will be placed at the bottom of the common Aircrew Seniority list. This is final and an attractive ONE TIME offer, and just like the Freighter Option there WILL NOT be a second chance. Consequences will follow should our offer be rejected.

Fly747
14th Apr 2009, 14:52
Can't wait to hear what Trevfly makes of it!
Come on Trev have a few bevvies and then tell us what you think.

AGNES
14th Apr 2009, 17:30
There was a report from a local paper saying that CX would completely take over the Shanghai route from KA. True or false?

Kitsune
15th Apr 2009, 11:28
No, that's take BACK its Shanghai route........ :cool:

And Then
15th Apr 2009, 12:54
Thread drift because the original poster has been wrong on all but the obvious before.

How bad are the CX SOPs ? If Level 2 was honest they would state they are not viable in China. A few days ago, Beijing and a few RWY changes and we had dump 80% of CX calls.

I think the Flap Retraction brief is a good idea for the very, very bad pilots who overspeed the flaps. Please, have a good look at yourselves in the mirror.

treboryelk
15th Apr 2009, 13:30
sounds like a capacity problem to me!

And Then
15th Apr 2009, 13:43
But I don't overspeed my flaps. Never have due excess capacity. Do Cathay pilots overspeed their flaps so often they need to brief the obvious ?

hongkongfooey
15th Apr 2009, 15:13
Come on And Then, CX re-invented flying and their barstardisation of Airbus and Boeing procedures are far better than the manufacturers, who clearly do not know what they are on about.
Conform !! or the floggings and brainwashings will continue

volarecantare
16th Apr 2009, 12:33
:) ..................