PDA

View Full Version : Need Citation 500 Rating

KTGSD- dan
12th Apr 2009, 17:56
Hi All-- I need a Cessna 500 Single Pilot type rating. I am an experienced pilot (18,000 hours), flew for airlines and Air Force, 4 type ratings, current (150 hours single pilot jet and 80 recip in last year), A&P, fast learner, 75 hours in a Bravo in last few years and I need to get the CE-500 SP type on my license. I want to do this fast and cheap but honest. I can go anywhere in the US to do with my pass privileges. I plan to buy a Cessna 501SP in the next few years and want to be able to go, buy it, get a local checkout, but already have the ticket. I am new to the forum and have tried to find this info, which may already be up, but have not been able to. I tried to post this same idea this morning and it did not go through, so I am at least a little “technically challenged”—but as I say, a fast learner------ if you can help, either post here or contact me at [email protected] ([email protected]) thanks, KTGSD- dan (Keep The Greasy Side Down)

klipper11
13th Apr 2009, 01:17
Try this "EAC Jet Training Center @ KYIP will be holding Citation Type Rating Classes. Anyone interested please contact Steve Zvara 216-965-8113"

KTGSD- dan
13th Apr 2009, 14:18
Talked to Steve-- nice fellow, a bit expensive-- still looking-- dan

Tony77
28th Apr 2009, 12:30
Try here, a frind of mine who knows them told me that they should be cheap:
PrestoSIM - Cessna Citation and Beechcraft King Air Simulator Training Center (http://prestosim.com/)

bye!

jwl747
27th Jun 2013, 03:15
Hi Dan, did you find an operator with a cheap type rating for the Citation 1, I would be most grateful if you could pass it on, thanks.