PDA

View Full Version : Where is the cheapest sim to do my ATPL skills flight check?

lpokijuhyt
11th Apr 2009, 07:00
Hi,
Does anybody know where the cheapest place to go take my ATPL skills test would be located in Europe, preferably Germany?
My total time is around 4000 hours and I have a Comm/ME/IR. I completed all ATPL theory. I would prefer to do this skills test on the cheapest sim out there. So, I'm probably looking at a Piper Cheyenne or something similar? I really am not interested in getting a 737 or A320 Type, just something easy and cheap...because I will probably never set foot in the actual aircraft. Just need to get the ATPL.
Thanks, feel free to pm! :ok:

GusHoneybun
11th Apr 2009, 16:54
technically you can't do an ATPL skills test in the same way that you can do a CPL or IR. it must be performed in a JAR-25 multi crew aircraft.

if you are looking for a cheap type rating to unfreeze an ATPL, try Aircraft Industries - LET, AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIES, KUNOVICE, AIRPORT (http://www.let.cz). cheapest JAA type ratings going.

runway067
21st Jan 2010, 17:17
Hello, just wandering if you wanna do a skill test on A320 simulator in Amsterdam on a shared basis (just got an offre of 2150 euros for full test including TRE). If interested, drop me a line on [email protected]
Cheeres. Fedor