PDA

View Full Version : Basair aviation ! ...

ryan_sharara
10th Apr 2009, 21:38
Hey all ppruners, well I am thinking of joining Basair after this summer, is it good, what do you advice me to do?
Thnx all !

Hakeem
11th Apr 2009, 08:44
Hello folk.........
As far as i know Basair nowadays over crowded with the students.....
One of my friend is from Sydney Flight training and he advised me not to go to Sydney....
Because weather in Sydney is not good for flying and it may delay your flying.....
This is what i personally felt and heard....
I really don't know how far is this true:confused:......
So please double check with the things before proceeding....
I've enrolled in TRISTAR AVIATION in Melbourne and i didn't even know how good is this is??????????:confused:
I'm going there in June.....
Cheers........:ok:

ryan_sharara
11th Apr 2009, 08:59
thnx for the post man ;) , because lately iam really hearing that sydney isnt good for flying and Basair isnt great too.. Iam thinking of going to melbourne then.. byee

Hakeem
11th Apr 2009, 18:04
Yep.........
So which school?????????
You can try TRISTAR AVIATION......

Skydiveandy
13th Apr 2009, 08:41
You will find Moorabbin Airport has a number of schools on offer, try doing a search on moorabbin airport, they have a link to all of the schools on the airport.. You will find all of the schools have there good and bad points.. Good luck with making a decision, take your time in choosing as your career depends on it.

Jerr
13th Apr 2009, 10:14
Hi

I did my CPL last year at Melbourne Flight Training at Moorabbin, Melbourne. Lots of experienced instructors with good planes.

The CPL test was a breeze with the training that I have had. Now doing some twin flying, which has been a blast.

You will enjoy Melbourne, much better than Sydney

JERR

A and C
13th Apr 2009, 12:09
I rented an aircraft from Basair in 1999to fly up to Townsville, found them very helpfull back then.................. but it was a long time ago!

bill.lumbergh
13th Apr 2009, 12:37
Unfortunately Basair is not the company it was in he 1990's.

It is very true that Sydney weather is too often IMC. Take this week for example.
Have you considered Jandakot? Perth is a long way from everywhere but the weather is arguably the best in the country for flying.