PDA

View Full Version : R22 hour building

alexlaw
10th Apr 2009, 19:07
Hi all,

I placed a post at the back end of last year looking for a R22 to buy some block hour building time on.

Since then I have passed my first phase of ATPL’s and hope to have completed the rest in the next few month which leaves me with about 50 hours to burn before I can start the CPL course, then I would guess a few more to get me in a position to complete a F I course.

Trying to way up the pro’s and cons of either flying the hours at a local school or maybe finding a private owner with some spare hours, I can base a machine at my home so to save landing fees etc and would be nice and convenient if the price was right and I could find a machine!

Any thoughts or anyone with a machine that would like to sell a few hours please contact me!

Many thanks
:ok:

helimutt
11th Apr 2009, 09:32
check your PM's

alexlaw
11th Apr 2009, 19:55
Cheers mate, check your Pm's

alexlaw
13th Apr 2009, 08:48
Hi Airbourne, Check your Pm's

alexlaw
4th May 2009, 17:59
Thanks for all the Pm’s! I am really looking for a machine that I can take away to my site for periods to save my travelling costs and landing fees etc!

If any one could help that would be great or I guess the local flying school will be getting to see my money!

Need money
5th May 2009, 08:44
Anyone care to pm me with some of the deals Alex might have been in receipt of.

Looking for cheaper R22 hours than my local school - based Berkshire area - will travel within reason.

Currently studying my ATPL !

photex
5th May 2009, 09:24
I too would be interested to hear from anyone with machine based in Midlands/South West. I'm currently building hours for CPL.

Need money
5th May 2009, 09:44
Photex,

Fly Q | Hours Building (http://www.fly-q.co.uk/discover/hours-building/)

This is about the best I have seen - but might be too far for me to travel - still weighing up my options !

Regards

photex
5th May 2009, 14:21
I knew about that one, but thanks.