View Full Version : FUELLING SERVICES.

EGCC4284
10th Jan 2001, 01:42
As an aircraft refueller, I'm interested to hear your views on the service we provide, whether good or bad.

Have you had any bad experience? How can we improve the service to you, the customer?

Don't forget, you can fly without passenger's
and you can fly without catering, and in auto pilot you can even fly without pilots, but once your fuel runs out, for some unknown reason it becomes a glider.

------------------
A BIT EXTRA FOR MUM.

conga1
19th Jan 2001, 02:41
I have finally cracked it?
egcc = Man
4284 = vehicle cab number
Did you used to wear those rediculous dayglo yellow trousers.
Thanks for the fuel mate. 2600kgs in each wing, thats a Manchester 5ton to everyone else
Keep going well keep going -----.

just taxing out on a .........

Gonga 1 Romeo

TBone
19th Jan 2001, 04:21
Aircraft refuellers are generally the friendliest, jolliest people I meet on the ramp during a day's work.

Even if the weather is dreadful, the schedule going to rat****, you guys are generally there with a bit of banter and something cheery to say. Not met a miserable refueller yet.

The only thing that sometimes need sorting out is the communication channel between us and yourselves, usually via the handling agent. I'm sometimes boggled to see a tanker hanging around a delayed 757 for 20 minutes, when we could have been done in that time and on our way. It's our collective problem, but I can't see anything we can constructively do about it, other than winge to handling.

I'm very impressed with the professionalism of the tanker drivers (I know a little about COSH and the examinations you have).. no complaints. Keep up the sterling work :)

Go-Go Juice
21st Jan 2001, 16:17
Aircraft Refuellers well I am glad that ridiculous day gloo yellow uniform as gone ! It gave me a headache everytime I seen one of you! If you work for one of the other companies please accept my apologies.
refuellers always appear professional, well mannered, superbly trained (to the highest standards) and yes never miserable!