PDA

View Full Version : Looking for those who have taken the resit for icao

bearbear8888
9th Apr 2009, 08:12
is there anyone here got rejected becoz of the icao for once and then resit for it later ?

i am looking for guidance, coz the assessor told me to take courses from either private courses or from a recognized insitution, i want to know if there is any experience you can share with me and what did you do to earn your success in the resit.

appreciate for any help, thanks

tombo66
10th Apr 2009, 09:43
hi......i also failed the icao english last month..and will be having a resit later...i'm having the same concern as you...i'm also wondering if the coming test will be the same one as former

Andrew_W
28th Apr 2009, 08:44
I have the same problem too. I'm now looking for the courses from British Council. It has 54 hours course which focus on both Listening and Speaking.

I'm wondering if there's any course for comprehension

Which course did you guys apply for?

alexpun
28th Apr 2009, 15:49
u mean there is one more chance to resit the ICAO test in the same year?
thx!

Fong
1st May 2009, 09:18
Well, I can recomend a person who can help you. I wouldn't pay the prices that BC charge, the y are extortionate!

Andrew_W
3rd May 2009, 09:44
Who is that guy? Is he a native English speaker?

Fong
4th May 2009, 23:42
Send me a message.I will tell you arr.

viovithk
7th May 2009, 03:20
Same here!! So did the assessor recommend any courses(Private or institutions) to you guys?
I'm considering joining courses offered by British Council and English town. However, I'm not sure if they are good ones.
We need regular detailed feedback from instructor, so I think a small student group is way better than a class of 10 or more students.
Maybe all of us here with the same situation can form a small study group to take lessons together or meet regulary for practice?

tombo66
7th May 2009, 13:02
I think perhaps we can share our test exp here. I have talked to some people who has done their ICAO test and we seem to have the same one in our last test.

wskwong
8th May 2009, 04:34
Honestly, from the way you folks write your messages, I think all of you have a good command of english!! What in the world do they ask you on the ICAO exam?

tombo66
15th Jun 2009, 09:58
I know that there is a pre-test before the ICAO resit. Does anyone has any idea about what would be the pre-test like. ie What kind of questions will be asking during the pre-test. Thanks