PDA

View Full Version : Shall we do silly things? tee-hee

dazdaz
7th Apr 2009, 15:14
As your sitting at your desk (part of Russian fighter pilot medical) raise your right leg and move your foot in a clockwise direction.

Now, raise your right arm (and keep moving the foot in a clockwise direction) draw a '6' with your finger in the air in front of you. Results please...............

IFTB
7th Apr 2009, 15:18
I got sacked!

MagnusP
7th Apr 2009, 15:24
You want silly? Try taking a job working with Supreme Court judges. Herding cats is a piece of p!ss next to that.

On the other hand, can you cross all your fingers (exclude thumbs) so you can order XXXX in an Aussie pub?

M.

Flyt3est
7th Apr 2009, 15:36
Daz,

I spilled me feckin coffee.. you didn't say I had to put it down first...:ugh:

vonbag
7th Apr 2009, 15:41
Hey, I kicked a cat under the table and smashed a sub-woofer, but finally wrote a six (or was it a zero)!
Does that mean I am ready to pilot the Shuttle? :}

Dasvidanya

vonbag
7th Apr 2009, 16:01
Now, I can also do silly walks!
Apart from jokes (not), a part of my training included to hold a stick on my hands and jump above it, keeping the feet lined up.
Then there was the part I had to rotate my head in all directions during a high speed turn, and immediately after drink a cup of coffee. Difficult to find the mouth, one can get spatially disoriented because of the Coriolis acceleration.
Only those who, at least, burned their nose passed the test
:}

frostbite
7th Apr 2009, 16:58
I will give it a try as soon as I've finished licking my elbow.

Overdrive
7th Apr 2009, 18:07
It's easy if you draw the 6 in a clockwise manner, i.e., start from the circular part of the figure, not the top :ok:

bnt
7th Apr 2009, 21:15
Not sure if I got this one down, but I do have a party trick: I can rub my stomach and pat my head, while walking backwards whistling Dixie. :ok:

Ixixly
7th Apr 2009, 23:29
BNT, video evidence or it never happened!!

Buster Hyman
7th Apr 2009, 23:48
My leg caught on the monitor cable & knocked it over forcing me to display my turette impression to the office!

anotherthing
8th Apr 2009, 07:52
managed it on third attempt - had to really concentrate (realised my tongue was sticking out the corner of my mouth) and do it quite slowly - managed to speed up ever so slightly from initial pace but not much.

Atlas Shrugged
9th Apr 2009, 04:03
raise your right leg and move your foot in a clockwise direction.

Now, raise your right arm (and keep moving the foot in a clockwise direction) draw a '6' with your finger in the air in front of you.

I used to be a drummer so it's a non-event for me, but I would expect that the normal physiological response by persons less "independently co-ordinated" would be that the foot will subconciously start to rotate in an the anti-clockwise direction as you start to draw the bottom part of the 6.

:cool: