PDA

View Full Version : Jetstar No Show at DN

Spotlight
6th Apr 2009, 06:52
I am not au fait with posting links, but the story is all over the news networks websites about a cancelled service to Darwin yesterday.

A Jetstar Spokes Person, Ms Wait, will say only, that an Operational Requirement caused the cancellation. The aircraft was fine and there was no conflict in scheduling.

Had one of the Pilots been required under the new rules to advise of a Codral intake two days ago and therefore might find him/herself at the tender mercy's of the Drug Squad?

God I hope so!

Probably not so fortutitous though, as I understand that the same Flight had already been delayed a day.

All very interesting all the same.

blow.n.gasket
6th Apr 2009, 07:22
Might just be the JetStar pilots are sick and tired of being sick and tired and decided to take a "personal roster adjustment".
Heard there was a bit of that going on of late.
A case of pigeons coming home to roost?

Grogmonster
6th Apr 2009, 10:41
I reckon they should cancel more flights because it tends to get the highly paid corporate pax back into charter which means more work for GA. I know for a fact that they cancelled a full flight out of Mackay about three weeks ago on a Friday night. Rostering problem I was told !!!!!

greenslopes
6th Apr 2009, 10:44
You have to applaud the irony in Jetstars spokesperson............Ms Wait,... Boom,Boom

Lookleft
6th Apr 2009, 11:56
Confucious say "House of cards only work when wind does not blow.";)

The Baron
6th Apr 2009, 21:11
Heard a rumour, they didn't turn up because they had to pay cash for their fuel....:}

blow.n.gasket
6th Apr 2009, 21:50
Would that have been Qantas cash?:ok: