PDA

View Full Version : Air Vanuatu Overseas Domicile

east&bull
5th Apr 2009, 21:46
Heard that Air Vanuatu was going to open another basing for it's pilots for their new routes. Can anyone share some light on this? And are they still looking for left hand drivers as life here is getting worse by the minute!

Devilspoint
6th Apr 2009, 09:28
Well hello there fellow aviator,

I do fly for Air Van and it is a really top organisation, however Vanuatu as a place to live has probably seen better days. As personal safety has become a problem area that needs to be addressed. And if its true that the company is opening another base I personally would be putting my hand up for one.

I'll see what I can find out and let you know. Although I have heard that we are getting some new routes. But um I'm not sure about the hiring side of things.

Have a great day!:):):)

W00kiee
6th Apr 2009, 11:44
There is a BN2 command up for grabs in Santo.....

Be careful very very careful.

harrowing
6th Apr 2009, 23:38
dirtysidedown
As many of us have learnt, "attitude plus power equals performance."
I would suggest working on the attitude.
IMHO

Dan.the.Man
6th Apr 2009, 23:53
Do you think anyone was wondering.

Bit condescending bro. Im sure most people in the civilised world understood, and those who didnt probably own a dictionary.

DARK.LORD
7th Apr 2009, 00:10
Watching, watching

ithinkso
7th Apr 2009, 01:07
Good Luck DSD

east&bull
7th Apr 2009, 01:48
Smoka21,

Cheers for the post on the bases. It's certainly interesting to see Air Vanuatu expanding which has gotta to be good for the country. I might seriously look into getting back to the pacific. BTW do you know if Ian Nichols still the CP down there I did a sim with him on the 727 many many years.

Happy landings.

e&b

ithinkso
7th Apr 2009, 02:10
Domicile is an english word. If it wasnt, it wouldnt be in an english dictionary, it would be in a french one.

Wow, talk about DUMB!

Warning, Lowest Common Denominator present!!!

smoka21
7th Apr 2009, 02:15
YN is still there.. but maybe not for much longer. Apparently F/Os contemplate suicide if they do more than 2 days running with him. He appears to be very depressed, he bought a shop a while ago , but i dont think it worked out.

He is not, nor has he ever been, nor will he ever be, the Chief Pilot. (so Im told)

ad-astra
7th Apr 2009, 07:37
MEMO TO SELF

Next school holidays remember to prepare for the bored and lonely children to pretend to be a grown up and play on mum and dads home computer.

My biggest concern is that you actually might be genuinely this angry.

Is so it won't take long for our very close nit aviation industry to recognise your most admirable qualities and reward them handsomely.

Keep up the fine work.

tail wheel
7th Apr 2009, 08:36
"Warning, Lowest Common Denominator present!!!"

Not to mention IQ's that collectively could be counted on one hand! :mad:

It never ceases to amaze me parents allow their children unsupervised access to their computers and the internet.

It also never ceases to amaze me that people register more than one user name thinking they are smart and undetected. Moderators can see all user IP addresses - and trace those IP addresses back to the origin.

PPRuNe membership is reduced by a couple of kindergarden students who should not have registered in the first place! :mad:

I'm not looking forward to the Easter school holidays! :{

east&bull
7th Apr 2009, 08:54
Thanks very much posting your thoughts. I was the one who started this thread to gain some insight into what was happening down in Vanuatu with its offsore domiciles. However it would seem that it has turned into a boxing match between the boys & girls there. Hopefully someone will share some real light on matter as Smoka21 did.

Cheers.

tail wheel
7th Apr 2009, 09:10
east&bull.

You didn't read my last post, did you?

Read my PM!

Thread closed until you respond.

:mad:

Tail Wheel