PDA

View Full Version : Pilot looking for job..

Saabflyer
4th Apr 2009, 01:47
Hi guys.

I'm looking for job somewhere. I know things are not easy now, but I still have small kids to educate and a family to feed.

Can anyone of you give a hand with information were to go?

Thank you very much for your help.

Ah.. by the way..

I have 6000 hrs. T.T.
ICAO ATPL
B732 / SF34 / DHC7.

Psnake
4th Apr 2009, 05:08
sir,

with TT of yours you should not have had ne problem landing a job.. provided you were type rated on B737/A320 and you are willing to travel. But in any case don't loose hope..

there is plenty of expansion going on in the middle east airlines even now..

recently flydubai and qatar airways have done some mass recruitments.. and there will be more..apart from that region I have seen some charters in Africa who have got Saab fleet..and they are hunting for people with TT smwhat like yours to hire... get in touch with sm1 who can lead you with more information about that.. there are a lot of posts on this website with some very nice info about african aviation.. i hope this helps ..

Happy Landing

Good Luck :ok:

Schumi - Red Baron
4th Apr 2009, 11:06
Boeing 737 job...:ok:

Pilot Job: REF 676: B737 NG TREs, TRIs and Line Captains with Rishworth Aviation Limited (http://www.flitejobs.com/aviation_jobs_board/view_job.php?id=461)

AvEnthusiast
4th Apr 2009, 13:23
If a pilot with that much experience doesn't know where to go or is lost at this time, then what will a fresh graduate do?

Saabflyer
4th Apr 2009, 21:30
Thank you very much for your info Aviators, very kind of you.

Saabflyer

mingalababya
5th Apr 2009, 05:22
Berjaya Air (http://www.berjaya-air.com/companyprofile.htm) in Malaysia operates DHC 7's. Good luck!

jumpdrive
5th Apr 2009, 20:18
try blue dart in india
they operate B732
also in in india is allaiance air with B732

:ok:

Saabflyer
5th Apr 2009, 20:22
Thanks Colleagues...Really appreciate it.

Silver Spur
6th Apr 2009, 04:03
Hi there,

Have you tried to register yourself to agencies i.e Parc, Rishworth, etc?
I find sometimes they are helpful.

With your TT, I believe plenty of A320/737classic/NG operators will consider you, but unfortunately sometimes they ask you to finance your type rating conversion.

Best of luck mate.

SS

mebro
6th Apr 2009, 11:44
Came across this thread great to see pilots helping one and another and being positive keep it up fellows

Have a great day

Regards