PDA

View Full Version : Travel Service (Czech Republic) A320 positions

socrates
2nd Apr 2009, 12:21
Does anyone have any knowledge of this company?

Apparently there is a recruitment for them, being undertaken by aerojob (AeroJOB (http://www.aerojob.cz)) but they are charging £200 for the priviledge of the selection process.

Details are very sketchy but they are looking for 5 pilots to fly A320.

Anyone know any more?

G09
2nd Apr 2009, 18:31
As far as I know, they prefer Czech crews for this A320, however some of the F/O positions are most likely filled already, you might have a better chance if you're interested in the left seat though.

lpokijuhyt
3rd Apr 2009, 10:46
Stay away! This aerojob company is a complete scam. They will tell you that it is impossible to get hired at their client airlines without using their "assesments". Lie. Hell, if you got the skills and qualifications why wouldn't the airline talk directly with you? If you want to work at an airline in CR, then you will have to learn the language. The company's website may seem welcoming to all nationalities, but in the end the decision is made by a Czech Chief Pilot. If he has the choice between a local or some bloke from England he will choose the local person. It's not rocket science. You need to remember that the market is not in your favour and probably won't be for a few more years. There is a huge surplus of pilots on the market with thousands of hours and alot of commercial jet experience. This may sound negative, but it is reality.

invalid username
3rd Apr 2009, 12:49
Avoid at all costs.

I enquired and asked a few probing questions. All I got was this crappy reply. They cant even be bothered to correct the syntax.

Dear Mr. /Mrs.
I´m sending you details regarding the position on A 320 at the company Travel Service.
From Travel Service we have demand after 5 crew for A 320. Financial information depends of the company Travel Service - standard is to pay one part FIX and one part flight hours plus per diem.
After you will passed successfully the selection procedure, Travel Service will choose from the candidates and then you will be employee of the company Travel Service and all guilty conditions and tax in Czech republic will be apply to you.
Accomodation and transport will be paid by yourself. You´ll be flying for the Latvian branch but you will be employee of Travel Service. The time of your start at Travel Service should be begin on May this year.
I would recommend to have a look on websites of Travel Service to see the destinations they have, norma per month is cca 80-100 hrs.
In the case you are interested to participate in the selection procedure, please make the obligated confirmation. The payment for selection procedure must hit our account on 10th of April at the latest and we kindly ask you for sending the receipt of the payment via e-mail.

Payment details:
Price: 5.850,- CZK (incl. 19% VAT)

Payment via wire transfer, Bank connection:
account No: 149252329/0800,
SWIFT code: GIBA CZ PX,
IBAN code: CZ89 0800 0000 0001 4925 2329,
variable symbol is your birth date.

Please let us know as soon as possible if you want take a part at this procedure to arrange all what is necessary.

lpokijuhyt
8th Apr 2009, 20:59
hahaha....i absolutely love how appx. half the response was their bank details and how to deposit your money in their account. So typical...i'm still laughing:}

X-BleedOpen
17th Apr 2009, 17:32
did anybody made the slections on the 14th?? they have called me but I'm very skeptic on going there as they are asking for money and so far, I have a job in my country. They should offer a good thing for me to accept... this is sure.

Peh-Drow
28th Jun 2009, 12:35
All I can say, that I went to their selection 1 n a half year ago. I did good on the tests and on the personal interview as well. I offered that they can arrange a Job with Travelservice if I finance my own TR. They help u find a loan too. They organized the type rating in Germany for us. The exam was done by a check( Czech :) ) captain from Travel Service (who came to Germany just for this) and it was our proficiency check for the company at the same time. Than few days later we did the 6 landings what's part of the TR, with a company plane. There were 5 of us for this flight, switched seats and shared the cost of the fuel. After the TR was complete we started to work at Travel Service flying B737-800 (and being payed ;))!
I am very thankful that they helped me to this wonderful job. Of course it had a cost , coz AeroJob is not a charity organization who do this only for his own health in their spare time for the sake of aviation.
And a very important detail, I am not Czech!
Travel Service doesn't do selections, they prefer candidates through AeroJob
:)

unimuts
28th Jun 2009, 12:56
Wow Thank you for the post Peh Drow, what an amazing company, it's so good and well, amazing. Almost toooooo good to believe, I mean like the company had written the story.

But they wouldnt would they ?

Happy flying everyone :E

Unimuts

Peh-Drow
28th Jun 2009, 20:25
I expected that kind of reaction, but that's my true story and I'm flying the big planes daily while others r crying over the forums that they can't get a job.
Its up to everyone what way they choose to make their dream come true.
Of course there r other ways, sending quatrillion CVs around and get no answer, for example. Or go through a successful selection process with a company and be in the holdig pool for years. Sometimes you can get lucky and hired straight by the airline, but your chances of this to happen is really remote these days unless u r applying in Nigeria, good luck with that.
So what if you have to pay for the assessment? That money is a fraction of what u going to earn. (besides how much did u already spend on training compare to this amount?)
I don't want to convince anybody just want to tell it's not a scam, and if u r up to standards they able to get you a job, just as they got for lots of us in the company.
But with that kind of attitude you have, we would be happier if you stay away.:=

unimuts
1st Jul 2009, 12:08
Peh Drow

Its true gov'na, honest gov'na, I wouldnt tell you a lie gov'na, not me, honest I wouldn't, Its not a scam, really it's not a scam, this is the best, so what if you have to pay more money, but its not a scam gov'na. If you dont believe me then "we would be happier if you stay away".

:E thou doth protest too much Peh Drow :E

Safe flying all

Unimuts